Yeehhaaaaa

M

MrPants

OK I'm sitting at in front of my cubicle, its monday and there is a mountain of work in front of me :confused: But all I can think about is the end of
the week, because come the weekend I will be going off (like the Brie in my fridge) in Ibiza.

The plan is roughly...
Sunday-Pacha
Monday-Privilege
Tuesday-Space

So how excited should I be? I'm looking for some positive feedback here and oops I kinda have'nt told work I am taking a week off so I need some tried and tested excuses which will explain how i managed to get a tan while supposedly deathly ill at home... 8).
One more thing the clubs dont get busy till 1 or 2am right? but are the lines massive (hmmm) what time should i aim to be in the queue?
Any recommendations for pre-bars would be cool too.
Thanks, now back to the spreadsheets :cry:

gooooood luck with explaining the boss about your tan whilst callnig in sick hihi! we´ve all done that i guess! hihi!
have fun in ibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiza! lucky lucky!

Thanks, I read somewhere that you cant have a camera in the clubs, true?
So would you veterans recommend a Tuesday at Space? or should I juggle the plan to a different night?

4 days and counting...... :p

MrPants said:
So would you veterans recommend a Tuesday at Space? or should I juggle the plan to a different night?

for the ultimate space experience try sundays@space, it runs from 8am sunday morning till 6 am monday morning. the terrace (the best part) closes at midnight.

Back