Ye know them apartments about Cafe del mar?.....

nish

....anyone know the name of them? I came across the 'del mar apartments' in a brochure but it wasnt them. Are they privately rented or something? :?:

cheers

N :D

As far as I know, they are all private apartments. I watched a programme on Channel 4 a while ago about real estate on the island, where an up and coming DJ, looking to buy property in Ibiza, was showed round one of them - can't imagine the price though.

I might be wrong but didn't Judge Jules own one at some point (maybe he still does??) How nice would that be 8)

As I said, don't quote me on this though - maybe someone else can provide better information

Mark

Thought they would have been private, top class location like!

I think I saw that same program mate, didnt it have Fergie after one of the apartments above Coastline?

yeah, must have been the same one - i remember seeing Fergie having a look around Coastline - niiiiiiice :)

uhh they must be pricey. I know the ones above Savannah, next door are for renting with fab views over the ocean!
They are called hostal catalina, and I m staying there this August........great location huh?

I think the Cafe del mar ones are private. The ones above/behind Cafe Mambo are. I used to rent them until the guy i got them through did a runner!

ye Ibiza gurl- a girl I know from uni stayed in the catalina a couple of times in the past,- she loved it! All back to yours after then! lol

Ibiza-girlie said:
uhh they must be pricey. I know the ones above Savannah, next door are for renting with fab views over the ocean!
They are called hostal catalina, and I m staying there this August........great location huh?

Great location indeed - what a view 8)

Where'd you find out /get details of that? Are they expensive???

Mark

travel

we got them through our rep´s in Denmark, Ungrejs (young travel).
They have just chosen new hotels for the upcoming season and these where amongst the ones they had....nice huh?
They are situated in a great location, you couldn´t ask for more!

In the UK, they're either in the club freestyle or 18-30 Brochures. I was tempted too, but I'm now staying at the Gran Sol near Coastline. Look quite good on this site.

hook19 said:
In the UK, they're either in the club freestyle or 18-30 Brochures. I was tempted too, but I'm now staying at the Gran Sol near Coastline. Look quite good on this site.

Yeah, I seen them too. They look decent - we did consider staying there but we've now decided on staying at the Bahia this year for that extra bit of class :D I've heard so many good reviews about it... but its really for two reasons:-

1. This may be the last time I stay in San An. I quite fancy staying on the other side of the island as last time I went, we spent so much time there anyway. I didn't have a choice this time though as the only peeps I could find to go on holiday with had already decided on San Antonio.

and

2. I missed last season as I went sailing round Malta and Gozo (and no one would let me sail across the Med to Ibiza!!!) so it will have been 2 (LOOOOOOOOOOG) years till my return :( :(

To begin with, I thought the Bahia was gonna be really expensive - That was what put me off staying there in the past but someone posted a link to a really good site and the cost is going to work about the same as any of the other hotels we looked at - which was good

Still wouldn't mind staying where you are Ibiza Girlie 8)

Mark

nish said:
....anyone know the name of them? I came across the 'del mar apartments' in a brochure but it wasnt them. Are they privately rented or something? :?:

cheers

Jam Man and his wife had an apartment above Mambo, which was gorgeous - we had a couple of parties back there with them and they are huge, air-conditioned, satellite tv, the works - they said they booked it
through Ibiza Spotlight - they get back on Sunday, you could ask them then. ;)

xpander said:
nish said:

cheers

Jam Man and his wife had an apartment above Mambo, which was gorgeous - we had a couple of parties back there with them and they are huge, air-conditioned, satellite tv, the works - they said they booked it
through Ibiza Spotlight - they get back on Sunday, you could ask them then. ;)

Greetings from the white isle!! :D

3 days left in the apartment now before we head back to blighty...

The apartment cn be found on this site under the accommodation section as the Del Mar apartment.

The guy we rent off is called Jan Wilko and he has been great to us over the past couple of years when we have rented off him.
Birds eye view of the sunset each evening and all the mod cons listed by Xpander... ;)

Back