yay or nay?!

what_s-worse-the-girl-with-the-skrillex-chest-tattoo-or-the-guy-with-the-skrillex-face-ink.png

SHM+Tatoo.jpg

310261_10150376334859528_69448024527_8109867_201362217_n.jpg

More -

http://www.rowtow.com/2011/11/20/incredibly-stupid-bass-music-tattoos-volume-2

164061_10150381953945374_889685373_16793293_768080_n.jpg

fan-tattoos.jpg

Two sets of Trance tats.
Awful if you ask me. Dunno why you'd brand yourself for life with a tattoo for something like music - tastes change!

I've never understood the need to get a tattoo of a music group, or actor, or anything.
Tastes can change... then you're stuck with a tattoo you don't like for the rest of your life

I've never understood the need to get a tattoo of a music group, or actor, or anything.
Tastes can change... then you're stuck with a tattoo you don't like for the rest of your life

Yeah very much guilty of this myself. There's a post hardcore band who are still around called 36 Crazyfists, had that tattooed on my neck when I was about 22 so 8 years ago now. Still listen to them but no where near as much I used to. Thankfully I can't see it so tend to forget it's there for the most part.

I've never cared about that kinda thing.

Whilst I've never had a brand/corporate club/artist tattooed on me I can understand the thinking to some degree.

Tattoos to me are a time stamp that say something about who you were at a certain point in your life.

I'm going to be covered and saggy by the time I'm 70 but couldn't give a monkeys.

I'm going to be covered and saggy by the time I'm 70 but couldn't give a monkeys.

Fair enough :)
Tattoos have never been for me personally, but do like them on other people. Seen some pretty great ones. Also some terrible ones (my mate played Noughts and Crosses with a mate using a tattoo gone. And my mate lost :lol: )

Back