X-Amount - how come you're not in this?

Fronty said:
LOL

Dont want to sell for a 4 figure some then (01.99) and do the So brand proud i promise !!

'Fraid not sir! There's a 'funky-house-by-numbers' do called 'So?' that might be accepting bids around that mark though.....

Ha Ha Seriousley thou guys i am looking to start a club night round this way as theres no quality music at all in SE kent

Any Advice buckers me old mucker ??

Used to run my own garage night @ a bar in Margate
until the owner died and it closed down however it was very successfull if not a little chavy.
Dj's Mc's etc However my standars are a lot higher now and it will be about qulity music to a quality crowd

Some good Venues that could probably be used

Serousley id like to hear your ideas on a clubnight ??

Any board Dj's be willing to come along and play ??

Are my ears burning?!

Fronty, mate...

NOT ONLY Do I play the most accesible yet directional house music known to man. Ok, known to me. I've had more dancefloor and deck hours than I care to mention, not mucking about at shite do, but proper good house music parties. No head-nodding, and no cheesy wedding house bollocks (although some members of the board should disregard that last bit)

NOT ONLY Do I have "roots" firmly in the UK garage scene. Yes, I remember the heady days of the RIP Groove, various Sunship remixes, Right B3 My Eyes, 138 trek, and far far far too many to mention. I escaped of it (into house) with the memories and the good vibe. None of the attitude and none of the violence.

NOT ONLY do I live, I suspect 20 minutes up the (A2 perhaps?) road to you.

NOT ONLY am I,in all fairness, looking for a route BACK into the scene, via a more intimate PARTY vibe, none of this soulless corporate "numbers" boIIocks.

NOT ONLY could I GUARANTEE a hoard of literally dozens of people who'd travel nationwide (well, North London perhaps) to hear me do my thing (which I hope I get some backing from my boys on here...)

Fronty, Whack a (min 4 channel if you want the decks'n'efx show) in there and a couple of cdj1000's (and the ubiquitious 1000 brown M&M's) and I'm there.

As the great George Michael once said (not that he's on any of my playlists tho), LOL.

"Baby, I'm your maaaaaann...

Yeah...

...If you want to do it right (right)
Do it with me..."

See?

12 minutes, 2 guarantees, from some of the most distinguished clubbers I've ever know.

At this rate...

(cheers guys, will try and sort guestlist...;))

X-Man!!!! Did you know that your one of your two partners in Davis pictured at the start of this thread is currently in hopsital recovery from cosmetic surgery!:p

Haha, really? Was out on one this weekend, ended up in the Masque Sunday afternooon (again), and didn't see neither of them. Fancy pm'ing me the details?!

x-amount said:
Haha, really? Was out on one this weekend, ended up in the Masque Sunday afternooon (again), and didn't see neither of them. Fancy pm'ing me the details?!

I'll whack it on here. 'Davis' has had his hooter done and the black bags under his eyes someone said on DSI. Cosmetic surgery for you man on the street - not worth going under for surely?

Buckley said:
I'll whack it on here. 'Davis' has had his hooter done and the black bags under his eyes someone said on DSI. Cosmetic surgery for you man on the street - not worth going under for surely?

Enlarged to accept more 'Davis'?! Like a SuperHooter2000 - For the Ultimate Davis experience!

Haha, s'all good though. I wish I knew him better so I could go up to him and give it all the "Have you had something done, mate, onoly you look... well... y'know... different...

x-amount said:
I wish I knew him better so I could go up to him and give it all the "Have you had something done, mate, onoly you look... well... y'know... different...

Go on, I would :eek: :lol:

x-amount said:
Enlarged to accept more 'Davis'?! Like a SuperHooter2000 - For the Ultimate Davis experience!

Haha, s'all good though. I wish I knew him better so I could go up to him and give it all the "Have you had something done, mate, onoly you look... well... y'know... different...

Yeah, 'cos you won't just do that anyway!:lol:

Back