X-Amount - how come you're not in this?

Buckley

cad06a69-a16f-477c-8020-4f41e59eb880.jpg

Buckly When is the next sooooooo ??

Alos you ever been to neighbourhood ?? thinking of going friday to see Mr C Reccomend ??

Haven't been to Neighborhood but Mr.C is always reccomended! :D

I think So.... is So....over now and Mr. B may have new tricks up his sleave soon?

Neighbourhood is a great little venue and does have some good nights. It's the crowd that lets it down for me - lots and lots of Notting Hill posh kids playing at clubbing :rolleyes:

The drinks are expensive and the staff are very keen to relieve you of them if they aren't glued to your hand :evil:

I've had some good nights there when it first opened but not recently ;)

Fronty said:
Alos you ever been to neighbourhood ?? thinking of going friday to see Mr C Reccomend ??

Saw Mr C on Saturday and he was on top form.

As Kang said Neighbourgood is a nice little club but when I've been there it's never really gone-off plus it finishes at 2am so what's the point of it :rolleyes:

I might give it a miss then Thanx for Advice u guys are top clubbers im only just discovering to go to clubs out of kent and am loving it im moving into my clubbing Prime !!!

Shame about Soooooooo i was hoping there was going to be one soon :-(

Haha, yes I recognise all 3 people in that photo.

Can't comment on the guy front left though, he's the one that always wears a hat and does the door at Halo, and probably Love Puppy. TBH He's not appeared on my "nob'ead" radar, so I wont say any more as I don't want to tarnish the guilty by association!

x-amount said:
Haha, yes I recognise all 3 people in that photo.

Can't comment on the guy front left though, he's the one that always wears a hat and does the door at Halo, and probably Love Puppy. TBH He's not appeared on my "nob'ead" radar, so I wont say any more as I don't want to tarnish the guilty by association!

Just realised who he is I think - 'Robbie' non?

The other two are your 'Davis' buddies of course! :lol:

Don't knoe his name, I just think of him as "the white extra form Live and Let Die"

Haha, you can just stare at that photo fo hours.

It just screams so many things, but mostly for me, it says... Class ;)

Sometihng new ?? - Another club night playing the same sort of music in a similar venue why didnt you keep the Soo brand was starting to build a good reputation ??

Some thing fresh would be good as long as its not the same Soooooo under a new name.

Maybe you could sell the name to another promoter ill buy it How much ???

Back