would you ever?.....

or have you ever had cosmetic surgery? If so what?

ive had cosmetic dentistry and it was worth every penny. I wouldnt have anything else done because im happy with the way it is :D
A friend of mine had her ears pinned back at 14 and she says it has made an enormous difference to her life too.

I have a little bump in my nose that id like taken out and id like my boobs reduced to a B cup.

Maybe i should just loose some weight tho :lol:

mambobirdette said:
I have a little bump in my nose that id like taken out and id like my boobs reduced to a B cup.

I'll take some of ya boobs off ya :p problem solved :lol: ;)

What you posted

FunkyHouseKitten said:

ive had cosmetic dentistry and it was worth every penny. I wouldnt have anything else done because im happy with the way it is :D
A friend of mine had her ears pinned back at 14 and she says it has made an enormous difference to her life too.

What everyone will read from that

"I've had cosmetic surgery and want to tell everyone/have a little boast about it and this is a sure fire way of leading people into now saying "Oh right, what have you had done"?

:lol:

No I wouldn't, you are what you are and I think that even if you have issues with a part of your body then it's probably more psychological problems and whose to say that surgery would make you feel better.

N8 said:
What you posted

FunkyHouseKitten said:

What everyone will read from that

"I've had cosmetic surgery and want to tell everyone/have a little boast about it and this is a sure fire way of leading people into now saying "Oh right, what have you had done"?

:lol:
That doesnt make any sense, i clearly say ive had my teeth done.
Was just opening a question that me and my flatmates have just been discussing :confused:

IBIZALISA said:
mambobirdette said:

I'll take some of ya boobs off ya :p problem solved :lol: ;)

We've tried this before and they just wouldnt pop off would they :lol:

You can have them if we can get them off without inflicting pain :lol:

Barbie said:
No I wouldn't, you are what you are and I think that even if you have issues with a part of your body then it's probably more psychological problems and whose to say that surgery would make you feel better.

No, its not just pyschological. Muscular guys look better than fat guys. Skinny girls with big titties look better than fat girls with small jugs, case closed, and any way one can get skinny/muscular/packin' heat isn't to be disregarded as simply having an insecurity complex. I won't simply because I personally can't, I hate going to the doctors at all, plus I'd only need minor work that exersizing and eating right can do.

I would love plastic surgery- and I acutually had a plastic surgery fund - but now I dont want to stay in hospital where you could easily catch infections (MRSA) that are potentially more life threatening that the surgery you originally paid a fortune for - where's the fairness in that.... go to hospital spend shed loads of money-go into a coma (ok worst case scenario her but.... makes you think....)

:oops: :oops: anyway the plastic surgery fund was sorta spent over the last 3 years on Ibizan Holidays.... :oops: :oops:

when i get to six months of no smoking then i'm gonna shell out and have my teeth bleached. they aren't horribly yellow or anythin just would like perfect white celebrity teeth like Tom Cruise! :lol:

stuie said:
when i get to six months of no smoking then i'm gonna shell out and have my teeth bleached. they aren't horribly yellow or anythin just would like perfect white celebrity teeth like Tom Cruise! :lol:

You'll be like Ross in that episode of Friends where he ends up with a girl who's got glow-in-the-dark lighting in her flat :lol:

(Phew, hangover's lifted - sense of humour has come back on line)

Never.

I'm not going to have surgery if it's not strictly necessary. Plastic surgery it's not necessary

Buckley said:
You'll be like Ross in that episode of Friends where he ends up with a girl who's got glow-in-the-dark lighting in her flat :lol:

(Phew, hangover's lifted - sense of humour has come back on line)

PMSL that episode is classic friends!! remember monica trying to help him find a shirt for him to wear that makes him look better!!

s608-1.jpg

Back