wot not to wear

G

geordielass

right gals

its my first time in ibiza and i fly there on friday 6th (only 3 days to go) and i no its a bit short notice but what do i take to wear?!?!?! what should i take to wear when i am out? :?:

please help lasses coz a dont want to go n look completely stupid! :oops:

thanks in advance!
:D XxXxXxX

Search the topics fromt the last couple of weeks, this has been covered many times :D

anything goes in Ibiza!!!!!!

Take whatever you feel comfortable in and take bikini tops for clubbing nights out, because it gets pretty hot. Oh and comfy shoes for dancing in all night ;)

Don’t worry about looking stupid, worry about being comfortable. Wear clothes that make you feel good (and that wont make you too hot). Anything really does go - funky, glam, casual, hippie chick – as long as you feel good wearing it.

N8 said:
Not even pink trousers? :p

Nah I'm not a trouser girl full stop you cheeky monkey :p Basically I am just a shameless hussy and I use any excuse to flash my knickers :eek: :p ;)

Barbie said:
N8 said:
Not even pink trousers? :p

Nah I'm not a trouser girl full stop you cheeky monkey :p Basically I am just a shameless hussy and I use any excuse to flash my knickers :eek: :p ;)

I'm sure Jon carter appreciates it :p ;)

Still think you should get that pink jump suit though :lol:

N8 said:
I'm sure Jon carter appreciates it :p ;)

Still think you should get that pink jump suit though :lol:

I like the idea of the pink jumpsuit but I think it will all end in tears when I have to go wee or something :rolleyes: :confused:

klingclubber said:
and boy was you flashing on sat night ;)
but can't say i wasn't too hehehehehehhe

Yes i was very shocked, all that flashing and groping! :eek: :p :lol:

Barbie said:
I like the idea of the pink jumpsuit but I think it will all end in tears when I have to go wee or something :rolleyes: :confused:

You can buy them in Versace for about 5 grand, my mate works in there so I could get you a discount ;) Apparantly EJ bought one :eek:

heheh na don't be ashamed be PROUD! i am
loved the groping too, tis all part of the expereince
and i wouldn't change it for the world! ;)

N8 said:

Wait til you see pics from Homelands Tracy, half the pictures there I'm having a good feel of your breast-icles :oops: :p :eek: ;)

*makes note to self must not grope people you don't know very well when worse for wear* :p

Barbie said:
N8 said:

Wait til you see pics from Homelands Tracy, half the pictures there I'm having a good feel of your breast-icles :oops: :p :eek: ;)

*makes note to self must not grope people you don't know very well when worse for wear* :p

hahahhaha well since this was our first clubbing experience together, you can't go back now! continue as you started!
what will i have to look forward too (apart from the clubs, the beans the dj's etc) ;)
can/t wait to see the piccies

klingclubber said:
hahahhaha well since this was our first clubbing experience together, you can't go back now! continue as you started!
what will i have to look forward too (apart from the clubs, the beans the dj's etc) ;)
can/t wait to see the piccies

Yeah still on for tomorrow night? I have had change of plan that I am now at shoot in Shepherds Bush in the afternoon but then I'll just jump on Central line and should be at Oxford Circus for soon after 5.30 :D

Back