Wot? No weekend thread yet?

Tonight dinner and then onto the O2 for Disney on Ice with the kids. Should be fun. For them.

Tomorrow - chilling most of the day. Possible jaunt over the home of football myself. Tickets going for a score I believe. Them madcaps Geordies usually bring a fair mob down too. Doubt old Gazza will be up for it. Otherwise xfactor and film indoors. Whoopee.

Sunday - missus working so probably take the kids over the weald for a bit of fresh air during the day. Bad Santa at night.

Tomorrow - chilling most of the day. Possible jaunt over the home of football myself. Tickets going for a score I believe. Them madcaps Geordies usually bring a fair mob down too. Doubt old Gazza will be up for it. Otherwise xfactor and film indoors. Whoopee.

Just asked on another thread if you were at the Hammers - I'm there at 3 for a prematch meal if you're about for a pint before or after...

Possibly before not after for sure. I said I would be home straight after the match the other week. Rolled in around midnight p1ssed out me brains.

As of five minutes ago, I have a parking space at the ground so I'm driving - got to pick someone up at Barking station, that near?

As of five minutes ago, I have a parking space at the ground so I'm driving - got to pick someone up at Barking station, that near?

Its not a million miles mate. Its just the other side of the 406 to Upton Park

TBH tho mate you can get the tube from Barking to Upton Park its 2 stops. Just Checked and the District line is running

Last edited by a moderator:
Back