Wot? No weekend thread yet?

Boardgrrrrl

You people are slacking! (or is it just a sign that I have FAARRR too much time on my hands and spend it mostly on here or on the ASOS clearance pages...??)

It's another quiet one for me.

Friday: collecting my little old A2 from the body shop after giving him a full makeover - all dents and dinks DONE! Evening activities yet TBC

Saturday: Gym then some charity shop digging for Mr BG's Halloween outfit. Then heading to the Starving Rascal for a few Sailor Jerry's and Ginger mmmmm 8)

Sunday: decorating the kitchen. God thats boring.

Good work. :lol:

Considering:

* Sneak @ East Village
* Vintage House Foundation @ East Village
* Secretsundaze closing (Kenny Larkin omgggg)
* Kaos @ Stunners

Or...could just as easily settle for a bottle of wine, crap tv and some ferrets.

Halloween weekend promises to be ridiculously messy after all.

I almost dread the weekend ahead. I would like to curl up in a ball after the past few days. but alas...

Thursday - monthly drinking session with the foreign journalist corps

Friday - depending on energy levels, might take it easy with just a few early evening drinks with friends although I'd like to check out a couple of new clubs - Dome and Posh Friends.

Saturday - watch football, attend house party, then entertain a visiting delegation from Africa who were nearly the death of me last night and want to go out again this weekend. Possible destination - club Solyanka where Technotronic is set to perform. Could be amusing.

Sunday - Not leaving my bed

Friday - Dinner with friends

Sat - still injured so can't play football. Have somehow agreed to go to West Ham Newcastle on business jaunt. 5.30pm ko will make me late for mates 30th. Great.

Sun - sleeping and grieving

Friday - Dinner with friends

Sat - still injured so can't play football. Have somehow agreed to go to West Ham Newcastle on business jaunt. 5.30pm ko will make me late for mates 30th. Great.

Sun - sleeping and grieving

I shall be at said football match with Gray Senior if you fancy a beer and a pie before?

Friday, dinner with the Wife

Saturday, Against my better judgement going to see the mighty West ham.

Sunday, Not much as it stands apart from cooking a roast.

I shall be at said football match with Gray Senior if you fancy a beer and a pie before?
I had that pie, mash and liquor when I went to West Ham v Chelsea last month. At that famous place with the long line outside.

Sat in my stomach like a pile of rocks. Pie was decent. Mash was poor. Liquor absolutely disgusting!!

I had that pie, mash and liquor when I went to West Ham v Chelsea last month. At that famous place with the long line outside.

Sat in my stomach like a pile of rocks. Pie was decent. Mash was poor. Liquor absolutely disgusting!!

Next you'll be telling me you dont like Jellied Eels mate! ;)

I know the place you mean mate its always rammed. I normally go away from the ground for a pie to get a seat!

Quiet weekend; catching up with recorded films, ordering stuff for new bathroom, bit of cooking, exercise, Sunday paper, maybe have a wee look in the local nature park for mushrooms.

We are having a Halloween party next weekend so lots of trial running of food and drink ;)

Trying to get out of work drinks tomorrow as I really dont have the money but can see my arm being twisted........

I'm there from three for a meal (prawn sarnies?) but PM your number mate and we'll try and manage a beer. I'd say after but I've got to rush off to a birthday party.......

Last edited by a moderator:
in Barcelona till Saturday, then driving to the horse & groom from Stansted for someone's birthday

sunday - mothercare

monday - back to work

Saturday: Haircut & brush up
Sunday: Football then off to a Heathrow hotel
Monday: Jetting off to Oman for some sunshine and pool time. Might nip up to Dubai for a day or so but that's more Mrs Jam's thing as she's not been before..

Heading off to ADE in about 1hr. Be going between amsterdam and rotterdam till sunday! :)

Resident Advisor Party tomorrow night then most likely the Ostgut-Ton/Delsin party on Saturday.

No bad. ;)

Back