Worth going late September?

C

crash

I'm going to be in Barcelona from 20th to 28th September. I've never been to Ibiza so I'm thinking of going for a few days, maybe Thursday and Friday 25th-26th, to check it out.

Is to worth it this late in September?

And another question. What's better airplane or ferry!

Thanks!

The space closing party is on the 28th, which will be enormous. There will also be a few others on that week, so if you have the time and money, why not?

I'm not sure, but i think the ferry takes 8 hours......which is too long for me. If you can afford it, i would fly if i was you.

crash said:
I'm going to be in Barcelona from 20th to 28th September. I've never been to Ibiza so I'm thinking of going for a few days, maybe Thursday and Friday 25th-26th, to check it out.

Is to worth it this late in September?

And another question. What's better airplane or ferry!

Thanks!

Crash!
19th - 24th september is the city day in barcelona. Take a look here: bcn.es, there will be hundreds of concerts and activities outdoor.
You'll have a great time!

Go ahead this is a great time, island has all its magic back then, get a plane boat is too long and your wasting precious clubbing time, Ha ;)

Thursday is the closing of Ministry of Sound at pacha and Friday is the Closing of Pure pacha.....you should definitely go.
Try and get a flight.....they are normally not too expensive from barcelona but because its a busy time of year, you never know how much it will be.

Back