Worst Things about ibiza.

Aaron said:
Get that everytime I am in Amsterdam! ;-)

So.. that is the problem if you go to the Red Light District, so typical for tourists... :)

No serious: Only in the Red Light District and the small surrounding around it can you hear that! So if you did hear that all the time, you probably didn't look further then that area, so stupid.... :p

You will not hear it in the middle of the Leidseplein or Rembrandsplein so not in the middle of the center in front of your appartment. I had it all the time in front of my apartmen (san Marino if I am right), and that was in the middle of the shopping/restaurant street of the center of Ibiza-Town.

The worst thing is.......

In my opinion the west end in San Antonio is the worst thing in Ibiza, and its getting worse!! They need to tear it all down and re-build it or something its a sight!!

Michael24 said:
Aaron said:
You will not hear it in the middle of the Leidseplein or Rembrandsplein so not in the middle of the center in front of your appartment. I had it all the time in front of my apartmen (san Marino if I am right), and that was in the middle of the shopping/restaurant street of the center of Ibiza-Town.

Rembrandtsplein - ah memories - I stayed there a few year ago - gorgeous little street with old houses renovated into hotels - it was snowing like mad and looked so beautiful..... however, next time I go back it will be when its warm - I have NEVER been so cold in my life - and coming from the NE of England that's one hell of a statement to make!

If you go to Russia or something is it cold.. in NL is it just chilly.;)

Michael24 said:
If you go to Russia or something is it cold.. in NL is it just chilly.;)

OK.... when it gets really cold in a month or so I will think of the poor Russians and count my blessings living in the warm NE of England ;) :D

Someone told me that Russians have to begin heating their houses on early summer so that houses structures, inner side of walls and rooms get completely warm when that raw winter arrives. Otherwise the cold would spread easily inside the houses in spite of having a good heating system.

The prices of drinks in the clubs

All the rubbish on the street in the westend

No decent supermarket, only crappy ones which sell out of date, foul tasting food!

The annoying women that try to shake hands with you to put braclets on your arm "good luck from africa" :evil:

The men who try an sell u tatty crappy sunglasses on the street

O yeah.. I forgot those sunglasses-sellers... really annoying! And they never understand NO

glasgow-chick said:
mosquitos!!!! I still have scars from the bites I got in Ibiza!!

I dont think ive ever got a mosquito bite.

Them f***ers get wrecked for free when u think about it!

Back