Worst Gigs

Bloc party at the astoria last febuary. Why does that band attract so many dick heads:rolleyes:

oasis at Lancashire Cricket Ground...for the same reasons!! ended up watching from the very back, so it was just like going to a giant karaoke night with a load of fake burberry wearing thugs!!

Ha ha ha, worst gig, I like it. Get 'em out there!

Probably New Years Eve 2002. An hours travel each way to a 'small' Hotel in the 'back of beyond' border region of Northumberland miles from anywhere (max capacity 40 people!). Although I did get a handsome £250 for 4 hours!!! Which made it almost worthwhile. Played virtually all 70s music for this lot;

Battlesteads.jpg

Quite recently , was an all night till lunchtime rave up. Helped set everything up , didnt get on the decks till half 9 am! By this time Id kinda forgot about playing and was totally spazzed . I got up on the decks n seriously spun out , felt like the ground fell from underneath me was horrible . Played 2 tunes then had to sit down...Then carried on partying! Great Party tho!

you two tinkers.

---

1999 nye. the fact i'd lied about my mixing became obvious after 5 mins. luckily there were only 50 people in attendance and they were all smashed. i played two tunes. it was also my last gig.

oasis at Lancashire Cricket Ground...for the same reasons!! ended up watching from the very back, so it was just like going to a giant karaoke night with a load of fake burberry wearing thugs!!

finally went to a gig at LCC that was not full of lager chucking scrotes - radiohead. probably to 'depresing' for the half wit knuckle draggers.

rem on sunday, can not not go - but will be full of gaked up pikeys shouting

'play losing my religion you queer' :spank::spank::spank::spank:

A couple of weeks ago I played in a local bar. It's pretty much a place for fans of rock music, has bands playing every weekend etc. They booked me to see if a monthly techno/electro night would take off.

Think there was about 5 people in and they clearly didn't like anything I played.

They shut early at 11 as there was a grand total of 2 people in at that point.:lol:

Still got paid though.

Ha ha ha, worst gig, I like it. Get 'em out there!

Probably New Years Eve 2002. An hours travel each way to a 'small' Hotel in the 'back of beyond' border region of Northumberland miles from anywhere (max capacity 40 people!). Although I did get a handsome £250 for 4 hours!!! Which made it almost worthwhile. Played virtually all 70s music for this lot;

Battlesteads.jpg

was this ever a souly 'residency' then?

Back