worst djs.....

Disagree totally with Danny Howells-I have seen him 2 or 3 times and haven't been disappointed. The last time my friends and I saw him they thought he didn't play hard enough.

I've seen some really bad sets from some decent DJ's, who knows maybe an off night :?: But my vote goes to Paul Oakenfold, I was not impressed :rolleyes:

worst dj of all time.....Marc Thrasher!!!!!!!!!!!! Hes a local dj who plays in the ritsy On Broadway club here in San Diego....ill predict this weeks playlist... :idea:

1. silence
2. disco balls
3. rapture
4. dirty vegas - days go by
5. the other mitsubishi song

oh ya....sounds like a fun night :lol:

Thrasher sucks dick!

Hun, don't dis on the Thrasher ;) You can't totally hate that club cuz thats where we met!! Hahaha :p

bbc6673... My GOD you must have seen Oakie on one of his rare bad nights. He is SUCH a phenomenal talent.

i wasnt dissin on the tunes....just stating that THE THRAHSER only plays the commercial shit and the san diego retards who go to that stupid club praise him for it.

PachaGirl79 said:
Hun, don't dis on the Thrasher ;) You can't totally hate that club cuz thats where we met!! Hahaha :p

bbc6673... My GOD you must have seen Oakie on one of his rare bad nights. He is SUCH a phenomenal talent.

Oakie has had his day in the UK now. He used to be wicked. He now seems to concentrate in the American market and is pretty popular there.

Daly MUST (I repeat must) be kept in San Antonio with all the other narrow minded, burton/top man/burberry sheep that don't understand diversity or respect other people's opinions.
Actually, I'm probably wasting my time writing this...he won't be able to see past the end of his nose to see and digest what is on the screen.

Twat!

Back