Working later on in the season

Bones

Finally decided to take the plunge and work in Ibiza next year!! But with work i can only get maximum 12 weeks off, So i'm thinking instead of coming right from the start and doing may,june,july i'm going to fly out in July!

Shouldn't be much of a problem getting a job and accommodation then you reckon? There will be 2 of us coming out for 12 weeks

Hoping by July/August some people will have given up and gone home :D

you'll definitely find a job if you're ready to do any job really.

accom might be a bit trickier and you may have to search a bit longer than people at the start of the season do, but there's always a bit of fluctuation and eventually you'll find a place, don't worry too much about that.

People always quit mid season, so places become available in aprartments, jobs are freed up and need filling etc.

Try To get your nie from the Spanish consulate in the UK before you come. Appointments can be made my phone and there is normally about a 12 week waiting list. You'll struggle to do it in July in ibiza. The consulates in UK are in Edinburgh (which covers those living in north east, north west and Scotland) and London for those in midlands and south east and south west

Do i definitely need it? Will it effect my tax or anything in this country?

also how much on average rent will i pay, £400-£600 a month sound about right?

without NIE you can't get a legal job on the island. and you do want to have a legal one.

i've never heard of any of my mates i've known working over there having one, but then i have never asked!

i was hoping to get a PR job so i guess getting one will be essential

If you're coming out in July then yes you should be able to get a job, PR'ing will be your best bet, as people leave throughout the season, you may be lucky in regards to bar work too.
Accommodation wise, keep an eye on the facebook workers pages, as people drop out of their workers accommodation all season, prices are usually around €300 (+€300 deposit) per room/or bed.
I worked the 2012 season without a NIE card, but I do recommend getting one, as Wednesday23 said above, you'll struggle to do it in Ibiza in July, it's hard enough sorting it at the start of June.

Back