Working in Playa d'en Bossa 2003

R

Rachy

Hi,

I'm after some advice if anyone could help :?:

I am thinking of going to Ibiza in mid may to work for a few months. I would rather stay in Playa d'en Bossa than San An:

* What is the night life like in Playa d'en Bossa?
* Can anyone suggest the best places to try for work in the this area?
* If Space opens at the begiining of June - when do they start recruiting? * Would I be okay going in mid may and trying to get a job there?
* What is the probability of getting work in Playa d'en Bossa/Ibiza Town?

Thanks Guys ;)

L8R
[/list]

rachy,

20 questions ;)

get out and about asking in every bar, when you have done all of them go around and ask again.

staff turn over is very high, so jobs spring up all the time. the more often you are there, the more chance you have of getting a job when it turns up.

space recruit even earlier - try beginning of may. but you'd better speak spanish.

the earlier you get here the easier it is to find accommodation - be prepared to pay up to 600 euros for a 1 room flat. or 300 for a room in a shared flat. ask and ask and ask everyone you see.

good luck

Hi james,

thanks for the info. I've another question though.

Does Space only employ Spanish citizens or do you just need basic spanish to work there :?:

Cheers :lol:

Rachy

your spanish should be good enough to understand what a local is ordering whilst carl cox is blaring out bass shuddering techno 10 yards away.

more than just basic i think ;);););)

Back