Working ibiza 2009

runstoprestore

Just back form ibiza on sunday there, that was my third year going in a row and each time it just gets better and better, love the island! really didnt want to leave in the slightest and have decided that i definatly wanna go out and work next season from may-september/october. Thing is i have never done this before and will more than likley be heading out alone. Basically would love any information yous could possibly give me about anything really, what type of work to go for/how easy it is to get accomodation/what i expect to get paid ect ect.......

Any of your information is much appreciated, really wanna do this so i think the earlier i get planning the better really!!!!
cheers
Gareth!!!
icon_wink.gif

Just back form ibiza on sunday there, that was my third year going in a row and each time it just gets better and better, love the island! really didnt want to leave in the slightest and have decided that i definatly wanna go out and work next season from may-september/october. Thing is i have never done this before and will more than likley be heading out alone. Basically would love any information yous could possibly give me about anything really, what type of work to go for/how easy it is to get accomodation/what i expect to get paid ect ect.......

Any of your information is much appreciated, really wanna do this so i think the earlier i get planning the better really!!!!
cheers
Gareth!!!
icon_wink.gif

Hey Gareth http://www.spotlight-forums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17 check out the posts from this season here - you should get some valuable information here.

Back