Working Ibiza 2004

C

Ceen

Hello everyone! hows it going? My names Ross im from near cambridge.

Ive decided im gonna do a season working in ibiza next year. Ive been going on holidays to ibiza for the last 4 years,and ive thought its gotta be done,1-2 weeks just isnt enough! and it would be such a great experience,meet lots of cool people an work an party in the sun for a summer season!

Im well into my clubbing,i love most kinds of dance muisc from hard house an NRG,to 80's Electro. I mostly go clubbing in london as i have mates who live there,and its wicked. I like going to hard dance events in london like Riot@The End,Twist@Fire,Frantic,Superfish,etc etc. and to more housey nights at Fabric,Pacha,etc etc. I also love Sankeys in manchester. I dj hardhouse an other things but im not gonna bother bringing my tunes out to ibiza an try to get some gigs,i just wanna get a decent bar job an try an hold it down ;)

Anyways ive just read your posts an see that alot of you are going out by yourselves,thats what im doing,im jacking in my well paid but shite job,and gonna DO IT! It would be cool to meet up or chat via e-mail/messages to a some of you guys an gals an maybe we could go out together or meet up an share some accomodation . So if you fancy getting in touch for a chat or meeting up before we go out in april/may that would be cool as! 8)

My email is pooleyross@hotmail.com or PM me.

WICKED! 8)

p.s im not sure whether to stop an work in San Anne or PDB,my spanish isnt very great so i think it will be San Anne.

pps. this is my first time working abroad,so any advice whatever,wud be appreciated. :)

Ceen said:
Hello everyone! hows it going? My names Ross im from near cambridge.

Ive decided im gonna do a season working in ibiza next year. Ive been going on holidays to ibiza for the last 4 years,and ive thought its gotta be done,1-2 weeks just isnt enough! and it would be such a great experience,meet lots of cool people an work an party in the sun for a summer season!

Im well into my clubbing,i love most kinds of dance muisc from hard house an NRG,to 80's Electro. I mostly go clubbing in london as i have mates who live there,and its wicked. I like going to hard dance events in london like Riot@The End,Twist@Fire,Frantic,Superfish,etc etc. and to more housey nights at Fabric,Pacha,etc etc. I also love Sankeys in manchester. I dj hardhouse an other things but im not gonna bother bringing my tunes out to ibiza an try to get some gigs,i just wanna get a decent bar job an try an hold it down ;)

Anyways ive just read your posts an see that alot of you are going out by yourselves,thats what im doing,im jacking in my well paid but sh*te job,and gonna DO IT! It would be cool to meet up or chat via e-mail/messages to a some of you guys an gals an maybe we could go out together or meet up an share some accomodation . So if you fancy getting in touch for a chat or meeting up before we go out in april/may that would be cool as! 8)

My email is pooleyross@hotmail.com or PM me.

WICKED! 8)

p.s im not sure whether to stop an work in San Anne or PDB,my spanish isnt very great so i think it will be San Anne.

pps. this is my first time working abroad,so any advice whatever,wud be appreciated. :)

But bear in mind, it's sounds very good: Working in Ibiza.
But it is very hard to work there, where everyone is partying. You have to work mostly in the night, you don't have so much sleep. I don't want that become scared, just think twice about this. ;)

Back