working and living 2004

markus

hey there im going out to san an to work on the 3rd of may i am looking for bar work and i am looking to share accom with people is there any one going around may time doing the same :?:

i'm 20 from south wales alway up for fun and clean and tidy :D

does any one now how easy it will be to find a bar job around may time
my email is toghill6@hotmail.com :rolleyes:

Me too...

Hiya,

I also wanna work abroad in either Ibiza or Cyprus (Ayia Napa), need to get out of my shitty 9-5:30 job :cry: ! I keep on saying I'm gonna do it and seen as time's flying I better start asking for some good advice...anyone?

I'd be goin on my own (well they do say your own company's the best) but am hopin' and looking forward to meeting people out there. Is anyone else going on their tod or am I the only billy no mates on here?

Can't wait to have no sleep, hardly get paid anything and have hangovers from hell!! :evil:

Look forward to hearing from you.

Shell
xx

Re: Me too...

Shelley_d said:
Hiya,

I also wanna work abroad in either Ibiza or Cyprus (Ayia Napa), need to get out of my shitty 9-5:30 job :cry: ! I keep on saying I'm gonna do it and seen as time's flying I better start asking for some good advice...anyone?

I'd be goin on my own (well they do say your own company's the best) but am hopin' and looking forward to meeting people out there. Is anyone else going on their tod or am I the only billy no mates on here?

Can't wait to have no sleep, hardly get paid anything and have hangovers from hell!! :evil:

Look forward to hearing from you.

Shell
xx

at the end of the day once you get back from ibiza your stil gonna have to get a job.

dont work in ayai napa its skanky

im daz 21 from cumbria n want t go t ibiza as well none of me mates want t go(safe jobs n all) boring bastards n want t meet people before i go out there oh do u think it will be hard getin a job as a chef ;)

Back