working 2007

Hiya, im new to the forum and hope to go out working next season. Im learning spanish at the moment so hopefully this will help a little but anyone know how to get a job in one of the clubs or are all the jobs mainly in san an on the bars???

hola lucy i want to work in ibia town, but a lot of people i know want work in san an, maybe easier to get a bar job there, not sure, i am learning spanish to teaching myself i have just bought a cd and book, wanted to do a class but was all full, (very popular)

i need a buddy to go with to as one friend may come out but not a definete

well not too sure yet, stayed in playa den bossa and it was top and have heard its betta than san antonio....i just wanna get out there nxt year otherwise i wnt do it X
do you reckon its easy to get bar work out there? just rather go out there with some1 rather than no1....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Ibiza town by Playa? spoke to sum other people on sum other site and they said id meet more people in san an....im so confused about where 2 go!!

well san an has loads of brits, ibiza town is not far from playa and has more italians and spanish people which i like, and its lovely there...

You prob would meet more english in san an however my personal view is san an is awful! Its full of english idiots in that west end, Playa is that bit more classy and has a few less english idiots! Playa has the biggest beach on the island unlike the man made one in san an. Also Playa is relatively close to everything, Space is 2min walk, dc10 is 5min taxi and Amnesia/Privilige & Pacha are all easy to get to by taxi or bus!!

However if you want like an 18-30's style experiance then San An is that kind of place i think. Bar M in San an is gud tho!

xxx

Hi people.

Hopefully flying out end of April early May and staying for 6 months
I'm up for staying/working in Ibiza Town/Playa De'n Bossa but don't know them places that well.

Anyone up for going as a big group or meeting up over there add me to your msn list.

I love the electro/tech/minimal scene by the way.

morphinized443@hotmail.com

I'm 21 years old and male.

Ross. 8)

playa is 5/10 mins from ibiza town, playa is busy but has lots of spanish/italians/germans which i like, i reckon u will still meet loads of people there as will be busy, san an will prob be easier to get jobs but i really want to work in ibiza town, there are brits there ti, get a bit if variety of people

Money?

Hi Guys!
Me and 2 friends are coming out to work in 07 but we need to know.....any ideas how much money we will need saved up?!?!
help i need 2 save!!!
craig x:D

yes im the same!!!! how much money do ya need to keep ya going! lol im oping to find work but i doubt that will happen lol! im just fed up being me in soddin northern ireland lol. xx

Lucy: i am defo staying in playa, think my mate is coming too come with us......

I think you need to save a bit of money, at least have money for one months rent and deposit (not so bad if sharing) and money to live on for the month - because sometimes you may get paid monthly.........

roll on next summer

Do u reckon a grand is enuf to go out there with? :) Do alot of places provide accomadation with the job, that would b great if they did that.....

yeah i think a grand is enough, that will work out to about 1400 euros, not sure if jobs provide accomodation some may, may depend on what you do

Hey all, im a 23 year old chick from Glasgow, looking to head to the white isle for summer 2007. Anyone else going from Glasgow?

Hey guys... went to ibiza this year, absolutly loved every second i was there, Def want to go back next year, but would like to go for more than a holiday, trouble is i dont finish my course untill last week of june. will this be too late to go over to find work? or u think i shud just start saving and have a month there as a holiday?

Sharlene xx

The flyglobespan flights just opened up yesterday so i booked the first available flight outahere which is 25th May from Glasgow and it cost me £60. Have no idea where i'll be staying yet, not sure whether i should just wait till i get there or book a weeks accomodation somewhere until i get sorted!!... maybe booking a week somehwere would be best so if anyone looking to share a room for a week around then to make it cheaper give me a shout! I have stayed at the Poniente a few times and it can just be booked online! The Poniente is only £108 for a week in May and can sleep 2-4 people so would work out really cheap!

When are you lot heading out? :p

Back