working 2007

yo

Hey there all Ibiza fans.

I was out there summer of '99. Spent my 18th in Cream dancing my heart out on the little stage with Judge on the decks above me fantastic. Never forget it. Amazing Island and so far never got round to getting back due to marriage and moving but now divorcing so next year hope to be back and working and just basically enjoying the life and meeting lots of new friends so see you all there 8) x

el1981@hotmail.co.uk if you have any hints, tips, general advice or just to say hello :lol:[/quot

Im from ireland was jus wonderin how to find a job in ibiza for next summer?

hi cunninghamali,

im from burton on trent nr brum, me and a m8 are goin to the white isle to work nxt yr, not sure where we gonna stay yet. prefer playa den bossa to san an but i reckon there'll be more jods etc in san an. are u on msn?

hi cunninghamali,

im from burton on trent nr brum, me and a m8 are goin to the white isle to work nxt yr, not sure where we gonna stay yet. prefer playa den bossa to san an but i reckon there'll be more jods etc in san an. are u on msn?

yes love i am on msn 'natc_babe@hotmail.co.uk'

it prob will be easier to get jobs in san an but gona try and get one in ibiza town

Hi everyone...am going back to ibiza april 2007 for another summer of madness. have worked there 6 summers so far, and just cannot stop!! am always on the lookout to find like minded people for fun and good times!! if your going next summer then give me a shout! my email is amandababe100@buffalo.com so get in touch!! i cant wait!! :)

Back