workers 2005......

lee w

When are you all heading out there? im going 23rd april....if you dont already know there is an easyjet flight from stansted on this date and the 30th etc

3 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooo

Me and friend will be there May 9th in good ol' San Ant.

See you soon everyone.

Zac

I shall be there for Early July, would go ealier but wanna celebrate my 21st b/day with friends and family.

don't bother going out there that soon unless you intend on NOT working but getting wasted for a couple of months... i went out in May 2004 and ended up wasting almost 2 months before i could get a job...

ibiza tourism is going downhill which means jobs will be scarce... i'd leave it a little later... unless u got work and everything sorted already?

I'm wanting to chill out for the first month and then hopefully get a job flyering end of may/beggining of june,thats if all goes to plan

alot of PR jobs have become commision based pay... the best PR jobs are still on a fixed salary... (manumission and cream for example)...

with places like savannah and mambo they make you work 7 days a week doing full hours a day... i've heard they aren't kind when it comes to giving club passes... coastline is good... 6hrs a day for 6 days a week and they treat u well... manumission and bar m again treat u well too...

goodluck

i have heard pr jobs aint the best thing 2 go 4 lucky 4 me when i go out nx yr got some close friends over there who can sort me job out :)

dya think youd be able to save up 6 months worth of your loan payments and leave them here to cover it?

i cud do that but credit card ???? xxx i hate spending and then having 2 pay it back. lifes a biatch lol :) xx

i think we should all meet u u know everyone .... get phone numbers and that what u all think?

Back