Work Trip to Ibiza - ideas needed!

MARKB

I've decided to take all of the staff to Ibiza in September for a two night break.

Looking at a group size of approx 20. who are expected to want to go.

Normally I stay in Talamanca when I go but this is probably a little out of the way for this trip.

Quite a varied group in terms of tastes, ages 19-39 - but all generally fun loving and easy going.

I thought PDB as a location, but spotlight only shows ushwiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiai was the only hotel with availability for two nights?:evil:

So then was thinking San An, but I've never stayed there so wanted ideas on decent hotels in San An, which are not full of young lunatics - but are not family joints too?

Any ideas?

And any ideas on things to do with a varied group? (which won't get in trouble with HR :twisted:)

Cheers for any help!

surprised youve not recommended the hotel garbi morbyd ;) not sure if you can only go there for 2 nights though, so maybe thats why!?

Tarba seems to be getting lots of positive feedback, and it's pretty reasonably priced too. "Not suitable for families" but don't get the impression it's an all out 24hr Project X style affair either!

Ummm can you be my boss please?!?! I'm sure there is something I can do in your company!!

I stayed at the Hotel Tagomago in San Antonio Bay last year, hardly any kids about, mainly adults but it wasn't party central - would thoroughly recommend it!!

Marco Polo II in San An. G.P.S so not 5* but ok if you're paying for 20! Very close to everything but quiet enough

Ummm can you be my boss please?!?! I'm sure there is something I can do in your company!!

I stayed at the Hotel Tagomago in San Antonio Bay last year, hardly any kids about, mainly adults but it wasn't party central - would thoroughly recommend it!!

Thanks a lot everyone, really appreciate your advice.

Going to look at these suggestions today!

Thank you!

Had friends who stayed at the Palmyra, was very nice inside, nice pool. Very close to the Egg. Could be a bit pricey for your work jaunt.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/palmyra/

They don't allow guests under 16 apparently, and the price may put off the riff-raff!

Plenty watersports and things in San An. If you're looking for group activities, you could get creative and use Ibiza as a large board game or something (mind getting playing Monopoly round London as a kid which was fun!). Good excuse to go out the weekend before and plan it all too!

Some more great ideas here, thanks a lot.

Booked the flights today, 16 was the total final headcount.

So I'm gonna get in touch with these tomorrow.

SS we're oop north in Newcastle!

Back