work in es paradis

C

carla

I would like to know like it´s es paradis, like it´s there the work, because I possibly work there this summer .thanks! :lol:

me gustaría saber como es es-paradis respecto al trabajo y la gente que trabaja alli, ya que posiblemente trabaje alli este verano gracias! :D

I am guessing she is saying:

I would like to know if there is any work available at Es Paradis as I like the club and would like to work there!

Dont quote me on this carla but im nearly sure i remember reading on another ibiza forum that es paradis were really bad to work for. sorry but i think thats what i remember reading. aparently es paradis and i think it was the coastline cafe are a complete nightmare to work for. :cry:
maybe im wrong. anyone else offer any advice?...... :lol:

Aaron,

Carla is saying that she has the possibility of work in Es Paradis and she would like to know what it is like to work there.
perhaps somebody with first hand experience could supply the information - rumours and he said she said are no use to anybody.

Carla, tengo un amigo que trabajo alli el año pasado pero no lo vere hasta que vaya a ibiza en Pascua. Si todavia sigues interesada o sigues por aqui ya le preguntare. Por cierto da gusto ver españoles por estos lares.

Saludos

I didn't maybe express well myself, because I am Spanish and my English is not too good, stephen explained what I meant very well. I possibly work there this summer, and I wanted to know like it was there the work. then you do say that the work is bad?
diablo I will wait your news!! kisses for everybody!!!!

quizá me expresé mal, xq mi inglés no es demasiado bueno, pero creo que stephen explica muy bien lo que quería decir. entonces decís que el trabajo no es muy bueno?
diablo, espero tus noticias!!! besos para todos!!!!

Carla depende del trabajo que vayas a hacder alli, si es de camarera, recogevasos o algo asi, es duro como todos los trabajos asi en la peninsula pero si eres gogo por ejemplo pues me imagino que no tanto:)

Back