Work Ibiza town area 06

jobsagood'n

Hello everyone!! I'm planning on moving to Ibiza this May with a friend , hopefully working at the Es Vive Hotel in frigeretus, kinda mentioned it to some people when we stayed there last year!!! Anyhow I was wondering if any other Girls Guys age 20-30 would be interested in sharing accomodation , or even giving some advice !! We want to stay and live in the Ibiza Town/P D Bossa area, not San An... would be cool to here of anyone who has similar plans... We are both 23 (female), Plzz email me rachaelb@dsl.pipex.com.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx:p

Hi babe, I'm planning on going to Ibiza at the beginning of May and staying until the beginning of October. As all my mates have got other commitments it looks like Im going on my own, so im hoping to get to know some people on here before hand. This'll be my first season working there so I dont really have any advice for you, but I know that I don't want to live and work in San An. I went on holiday twice there last year, the first time i stayed in San An and the second in Ibiza Town. San An is alright in small doses but for the whole season it would drive me mad! Plus I want to be as close to DC10 and Space as possible! We seem to be on the same track so it would be good to stay in touch! My email address is beth_duffield@hotmail.com

Beth xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
working in ibiza

Hi ibiza lovers.. i am also planning on spending this summer living&working on the island.. ibiza town/playa d. bossa..has anybody done this before and know about jobs and accommodation ?? i am searching the net all over.. would be happy about any helpful info. ; ) Thanks.. pepper*

need answers

hi everyone!
i have decided to go to ibiza this year for a month to work. i need some informations from someone who knows and have experience. first i would like to know is it hard to find a cheap place to stay (if you have someplace to recommend i would be happy to hear)? is it hard to find a decent job? do you know if someone had a bad experience? are the prices high (food)? when should i start seaching and when is the best time to go? that is for now!! I am looking forward to your answers
Tijana

Work Ibiza Town Side

Hello my names Karl me and my girlfriend Jess will be in Ibiza from the 16th of May and we would prefer to work on the Ibiza town side of the island.

Does anyone know where to find work and accomodation for that side of the island ??? It would be really helpfull if you could give us any hints or tips on this.

We both know about the Ship Inn on the San An side but REALLY want to work either in Ibiza town or playa den bossa side !

HELP US !!! email---- > karlsmailwith@yahoo.co.uk

Back