Work for Dusted!

Buckley

Are you outgoing and energetic? Do you want to be part of San Antonio´s most credible house night? We require the following:

PARADE GIRLS

PRs

Good rates of pay, free entry to hear the likes of Norman Jay, Justin Robertson and Oliver Lang, and even a couple of drinks!

Call Buckley on (0034) 680 763 959

Hey

Hello there,

Are you looking for females only? I`m a 26 year old British male, who is looking to travel soon, and work abroad for a undefined period, as long as I can get work for. Have 8 years bar experience, ranging from glass collected, to bar supervisor, and have experience of cash handling and stock control. Am currently working as a Cash Register/EPOS sales person and technican, alongside evening and weekend barwork,so I also have experience on that side as well.

Can forward on a CV if required.

If you require any further details, please dont contact to contact me, either through the Spotlight-Forums, or direct on +447866426570.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Daniel Curtis

curtissan said:
Hello there,

Are you looking for females only? I`m a 26 year old British male, who is looking to travel soon, and work abroad for a undefined period, as long as I can get work for. Have 8 years bar experience, ranging from glass collected, to bar supervisor, and have experience of cash handling and stock control. Am currently working as a Cash Register/EPOS sales person and technican, alongside evening and weekend barwork,so I also have experience on that side as well.

Can forward on a CV if required.

If you require any further details, please dont contact to contact me, either through the Spotlight-Forums, or direct on +447866426570.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Daniel Curtis

We have the full quota of males for the parade but a couple of girls have left. The PRs can be male or female.

Really looking for people right away, so you´d risk travelling to a job that´s gone by time you get here. Plus the PRing is only three shifts a week so you´d need other work too I´d guess.

Buckley said:
We have the full quota of males for the parade but a couple of girls have left. The PRs can be male or female.

Really looking for people right away, so you´d risk travelling to a job that´s gone by time you get here. Plus the PRing is only three shifts a week so you´d need other work too I´d guess.

Ok well do you have any other jobs available? Am keen on really doing the travelling n working thing, so anything long term ish really. Would be prepared to come out and meet anyone for a `interview`, if sounded promising.

If theres nothing in your area, do you know of anyone else looking, who you could put me in touch with?

Regards

Dan Curtis

Back