work and accomodation wanted in ibiza for the whole summer

babygyal

:D hello me and my best frend r luking to go ibiza for the whole summer heading out the middle of june of beginin of july and wudlove 2 get work there til the end of summer also with acomodation! if ne1 can help email me at playgyal_no1@hotmail.com or just send a messaage thru this thing! we r always up4 a laff and enjoy going out and having a gud tym lukin 2 meet new ppl 2 plls get bk 2us xx

jobs

hey i am to heading out at the end of june ish! i have never worked there before so i am not sure about the jobs but i have been there an there will be plenty of work (i hope!) i am travellin alone so b cool to give you a shout if heading out at the same time! there is a pub in the west end (san antonio) called the ship in. This has a list of all the jobs available a lot of them with accommoadtion so on aririval to the white isle dump ur bags an head for there!

my e mail is arenders09@hotmail.com if u wanna chat further.

Amy x

i am also going out in late june i was a bit worried about it being that late but if your confident there will be a lot of work that has reasured me. if any of you late comers want to meet up coz ill be going out on my own around the same time it'll be easier to sort shit out :?:
MY EMAIL: JoeSimpson16@hotmail.com

Back