Work advice (for the shyer guy)

Stu C

Hi guys,

Just a quick question - basically I had a pretty awful end to last year and my life became a bit of a mess so I've decided that I need to make a change.

I love Ibiza and I want to get back out there ASAP but I wouldn't necessarily say i'm one of those people that would be an amazing ticket seller or promoter..

I love the vibe, the people, the music, everything about the Island, but do you think there's anything a bit more 'behind the scenes' that I could do in terms of work?

I've been speaking to a guy on a Facebook group and he said come out early and go round all the bars to see if they need anyone doing glass collecting and stuff like that.. are there any other jobs suitable for the person that doesn't want to be in peoples faces all the time?

25 now so I want to make the most of my youth while I still have it! I'm thinking of booking a flight in May and a hostel for a week just while I get things sorted.

Any advice appreciated :)

Thank you

Hi Stu

Im in the same situation, except a little older than you! Did you manage to find anything work wise? Ive just arrived on the island and now looking as well

Is it possible to make a living by doing glass collecting stuff only throughout the season? Or you need to have some additional job to make your stay decent?

Back