WOOOOW IBIZA pic

Who's 'K'??? I want to get invited to 'K's party! Someone give me a better idea of who it is, otherwise I'll never make it!

berry said:
Who's 'K'??? I want to get invited to 'K's party! Someone give me a better idea of who it is, otherwise I'll never make it!

Lol, 'K' is a member off ere altho i think she's gone travelling now :(. There was a post not so long ago that asked the same question 'Who's is this villa' and she said it was hers :) - she wished anyway.

MrSt0NeD said:
YEAAAHHHHHHHH THATS THE ONE .... COME ON MAN :twisted: WHERE IS THAT loool ??
its so easy to know. at the right it has es vedrà/es vedranell and at the left this
(sunrise included :D ):

IMGP0267.JPG

which means that from up there you can enjoy both: sunset and sunrise!! 8)

do you know where it is now? :lol:

Nope.... don't know where it is but my god... please tell me!!! that looks like the most amazing spot!

oh come on!! :twisted:

another picture of what they have at the left:

aussicht.jpg

i suppose now you know where it is? :lol:

I think you have just saved my sanity with this picture. way back when I was browsing a website for really posh villas in ibiza. I came across a link to a villa which seemed, from the pictures to built into the side of a mountain/hill, with an infinity pool that looked like it dropped straight down the mountain/hill, I have never been able to find that villa again, no matter how hard I have tried - basically no one believed I had found it on an ibiza website - i think they all thought it was a figment of my over active imagination.....

I think - well someone told me, that its near a Yoga retreat??? That's as helpful as I can be I am afraid - I never found the link again, I assumed it wasnt for rent anymore......

puppylover said:
someone told me, that its near a Yoga retreat???
never heard about it but maybe it is!! :confused:

now from another point of view:

if you see the sunset from here (does anybody know where that picture was taken? :lol: ) you cant see
es vedrà completely because is hidden behind.......... (where that villa is) :?:

DSCF0365.JPG

[quote="McRacking]
now from another point of view:

if you see the sunset from here (does anybody know where that picture was taken? :lol: ) you cant see
es vedrà completely because is hidden behind.......... (where that villa is) :?:

DSCF0365.JPG
[/quote]

:?: :arrow: Cala Jondal :?: and ofcourse all other 14 names of towns, hills, bays, restaurants, garbage collection points, torres and beaches which names ending in "Jondal"

Back