Woo hoo....

x-amount

No longer active
Junior jack - Stupidisco

Just downloaded this. And it is funking great.

Get ready for this one. Up there with the best Junior Jack stuff

V.v. v. disco

Also tunes I'm loving

Chicken Lips - He Not In
I heard this out recently, fo rthe first time, and the place erupted! Had to find out what it was, and when I went to dl it, I found out I'd had it hidden away from my hd since the end of last year. Absolute stormer of a tune. Also can be heard on the Smirnoff Ice ads, but it doesnt do the break and the impact justice.

Known Chic vs Metropolis - I Luv Sax in New York
This is an old Salsoul tune, "Metropolis - I Love New York", with a wicked new remix, which is then mashed up with Tim Deluxe - We love sax. Has a really long breakdown in the middle which sounds superb when it builds and builds, with th esax sounding like its been done live. Great stuff.

Sorry if it sounds like I work in a record store!

x-amount said:
Junior jack - Stupidisco

Chicken Lips - He Not In
I heard this out recently, fo rthe first time, and the place erupted! Had to find out what it was, and when I went to dl it, I found out I'd had it hidden away from my hd since the end of last year. Absolute stormer of a tune. Also can be heard on the Smirnoff Ice ads, but it doesnt do the break and the impact justice.

Yeah top tune, the Mutiny real life rmx is the daddy, been out for a couple of years though!! :p

i think chicken lips is utter shod.. Nuff said!

If u wanna go that sorta route then have a listen to stuff by international pony :)

nope i think its utter "...."! i shouldnt say that word :)

Remixes are poo too. Sometimes i just hate songs, and this is one of em.

I dont listen to cheesy trance :p

Anyway, i have a large collection of deep house and progressive so its not that i dont like the genre.

Almost every chicken lips song is poorly produced and the levels are appauling. They seem to release a remix every 5mins and it shows it IMO.

so nerrrrrr! :lol:

Back