Wonderland VIP

Alfonse

Just saw on clubtickets.com that VIP to Wonderland is just about affordable...one ticket costs €400 but is between 5 people and includes a bottle of spirits, table and waitress service.

Has anyone done this before? Keen to splash out a bit with my mates but concerned may then get bum raped on the mixers...

... concerned may then get bum raped...

290ym9u.gif
o72iiv.gif

Just saw on clubtickets.com that VIP to Wonderland is just about affordable...one ticket costs €400 but is between 5 people and includes a bottle of spirits, table and waitress service.

I'd check that mate, looks like the €400 is VIP for 2 people. Thought it seemed a very good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
£40 booking fee! For a computerised ticket and you have to use your own ink to print it! Nice work if you can get it

I'd check that mate, looks like the €400 is VIP for 2 people. Thought it seemed a very good deal.

you were right. When I checked again they had changed it to 2 people so it must have been a typo...still we had a really good night. Rob Marmot was great as always, fatboy slim was shocking as always (imo) and tong played a great set. Ended up in the looking glass room for quite a while have a good old boogie to some funky deep house.

Ps. 9 euros for a tiny bottle of water....a new low....so much for cheap recession drinks....

I was shocked by that when I went the week before. Pleasantly surprised by Space's €7 price though.

I thought water (and booze) was a lot cheaper this year.

12 Euro for a vodka in Space - they used to charge that just for a beer...

I thought water (and booze) was a lot cheaper this year.

12 Euro for a vodka in Space - they used to charge that just for a beer...

Been out here a week and space seems to be the cheapest for drinks so far. 7 for water, 10 for a beer and I think it was 13 for a vodka and coke. Been drinking before get into clubs and just having the odd one after that..

Best value place seems to have been Bar M. Paid 10 euro for a beer and vodka and coke. That is better than the **** bars near where we are staying in pdb...

So this week I checked club tickets again and it had the offer showing of 440 Euro for 5 people in VIP with a bottle of vodka and a table. Phoned them up, confirmed it was correct and booked it! Between 5 of us it was about 90 Euro each which includes entry so not bad!

When we got there they clearly didn't like the fact it was so cheap and tried to charge us more but we stood firm and it all worked out! Think they were just trying to pull a fast one. Had a great table near the front and danced the night away next to the DJ booth.

Well worth it if enough of you. Looks like they only have a limited number of 5 people tickets though as it reverted back to 2 later in the night on the website.

Hope that helps someone!

Enjoy.

Been out here a week and space seems to be the cheapest for drinks so far. 7 for water, 10 for a beer and I think it was 13 for a vodka and coke. Been drinking before get into clubs and just having the odd one after that..

Privilege was cheaper than Space for beer this year - by a Euro!

9 Euros - not too bad at all.

Is the €400 for VIP the minimum spend, or is it charged in addition to any drinks?

Do you at least get any mixers/water included?

Is the €400 for VIP the minimum spend, or is it charged in addition to any drinks?

Do you at least get any mixers/water included?

With the 400 you get a bottle and about 7-8 mixers in 33cl type bottles. They tried to charge us more but we stood firm and it was all cool. If you do it make sure you print out the bar code confirmation you get sent as an email as it has the details on it. I would actually print this twice so you have a copy to hand.

Ps. There is a VIP bar at the back where you can buy more drinks. It is at a slightly higher price but only a euro or so. Would recommend paying for these in cash so you don't get a
massive bill at the end! Also our mated decided to be generous and buy another bottle of vodka but it cost €600 (!!!) so check the prices next to the bar before you do anything like that!

Privilege was cheaper than Space for beer this year - by a Euro!

9 Euros - not too bad at all.

yes but for example, there are things to consider

msot mixer drinks you buy in amnesia, you get the spirit and a full mixer with it (in a bottle)..........

at space and privi, they just top it up with post mix coke/fanta orange/etc, which, as anyone who has ever worked in a bar or club will tell you, is the the most profitable thing on sale.

they can buy litres of the stuff for a few cents, as it is just extremely weak/poor quality stuff. add to that the fact they always use crap vodka....and you can smell the money.

there is also a misconception that drinks cos most in the vip at amnesia also, its not true. its simply just that they always use a brand (absolut) in the vip and cos of this you pay more. (18 euros for a vodka limon)

there is also a misconception that drinks cos most in the vip at amnesia also, its not true. its simply just that they always use a brand (absolut) in the vip and cos of this you pay more. (18 euros for a vodka limon)

Previous Thursday, exactly the same water bottles cost 8EUR downstairs and 10EUR in the VIP. Love the cocktail bar in the VIP though.

Back