wonder what....

Ibiza-girlie

...will be new in ibiza 2004 as far as parties go. Now we´ve been around the one´s we think might not be there next year...but what about newcomers?

The Spotlighters night, after being such a big success in January!!! All the DJ's from the board will be spinning, and all us other ones can work behind the scenes(marketing etc.!)

How about that..... :?:

Well.....i know most people on here will say Space or Pacha, but i'd go for Amnesia!

Cool house on the terrace, and harder beats inside :p :p :p :p

Fergie19 said:
The Spotlighters night, after being such a big success in January!!! All the DJ's from the board will be spinning, and all us other ones can work behind the scenes(marketing etc.!)

How about that..... :?:

Stranger things have happened..........Kandi were successful backroomers for a couple of years and all of sudden they're pulling 1500 with just their own rezzies..................

Dont think Fabric would work in ibiza, as Fabric nights are so much about the club itself imo.

Ibiza-girlie said:
didnt they use to have them?

no.

there used to be a club in san an called fabric, but they changed their name this summer because of fabric london.

Ibiza-girlie said:
renaissance and xtravanganza might be back,cross my fingers!

I doubt Renaissance will be back, much as I'd like to see them, their glory days of the early/mid 90s in Mansfield and Derby seem to have faded away :cry:

In England at the moment all they've got is their monthly residency @ The Cross, their residency @ Media in Nottingham never really took off which is a shame cos it was fab venue. I think Geoff Oakes is looking for new venue round the Midlands but he's been looking for ages and it never seems to progress to a new permanent residency anywhere.

Shame really cos had some of the bestest nights of my life @ Renaissance.

I ain't such a big fan of trance nowdays, BUT please bring back Gatecrasher to the Amnesia!!! :eek:

Barbie said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
renaissance and xtravanganza might be back,cross my fingers!

I doubt Renaissance will be back, much as I'd like to see them, their glory days of the early/mid 90s in Mansfield and Derby seem to have faded away :cry:

In England at the moment all they've got is their monthly residency @ The Cross, their residency @ Media in Nottingham never really took off which is a shame cos it was fab venue. I think Geoff Oakes is looking for new venue round the Midlands but he's been looking for ages and it never seems to progress to a new permanent residency anywhere.

Shame really cos had some of the bestest nights of my life @ Renaissance.

since listening to Renaissance mixes, i could imagine.

Back