WMC miami

After posting two megamixes

YES IT'S GONNA BE A HARD ONE, BUT I'LL MAKE IT!
:D

Have an AMAZING time, so jealous, but work commitments mean i will not probably get to go back there for a few years... :(

Your mixes will certainly see me through til Ibiza though :D (as usual!)

Recession Sessions

Hello there,

Im not much of a poster, more of a reader on this site. However, it has proven very useful for a wealth of information. Myself and and a friend are off to Miami next week as are many of you.

Does anyone know where I can get tickets for the DJMAG RS party??? I thought my friend had ordered them but she forgot. Anyone with any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Craig

Hello there,

Im not much of a poster, more of a reader on this site. However, it has proven very useful for a wealth of information. Myself and and a friend are off to Miami next week as are many of you.

Does anyone know where I can get tickets for the DJMAG RS party??? I thought my friend had ordered them but she forgot. Anyone with any advice is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Craig

You are in luck my friend. Check your messages.

Have an AMAZING time, so jealous, but work commitments mean i will not probably get to go back there for a few years... :(

Your mixes will certainly see me through til Ibiza though :D (as usual!)
There'll be (as always) a few megamixes done before, during and after Ibiza 2010 season is in process... watch out for these :)

loving the first mix, haven't listened to the second. Does anybody know if there will be any live streams of any of the parties next week??

Yet another fantastic megamix that combines most of electronic dance music generes and sums up 56 of the biggest 2010 tunes in less than 80 minutes (audio CD).
The tunes featured in this megamix are all different from the ones that were included in the megamix that was released last week!
Perfect for hearing in the car, on the way, at home or for your own leisure!

miamix-small.jpg

LISTEN & DOWNLOAD LINK ...

thanks fusion . great mix with some nice classics inside :)

I'm back from WMC... had the BESTEST time of my life !!!
Definately going back again next year as it feels very similar to the Ibiza experience but all tucked into less than 1 week... DRINK ALL DAY, PLAY ALL NIGHT!
8)

Back