WLS closing this Sunday

perleman

How much will tickets be in advance on the island? At a guess? We have bought tix in advance before only to find them a lot cheaper in the shops on the island which is frustrating...

How much will tickets be in advance on the island? At a guess? We have bought tix in advance before only to find them a lot cheaper in the shops on the island which is frustrating...
Im not sure how much they will be on the island. One thing is sure: I have never bought tickets in advance to any party. I've always gotten them cheaper on the island than online prices : -)

Ahhh yes, but that's the beauty of buying from Spotlight!

You get peace of mind, and then if the ticket price happens to come down in the meantime, Spotlight will gladly refund the difference!

Ahhh yes, but that's the beauty of buying from Spotlight!

You get peace of mind, and then if the ticket price happens to come down in the meantime, Spotlight will gladly refund the difference!

How does that work then, I I see them for sale in Ibiza town for 10 euros less how do I get my refund from IS? Thanks

hi perleman,

we always sell at the official prices released by the club. if the club decides to reduce price then all ticket sellers are notified and we refund the difference. if you find a bar selling you a ticket a few euros cheaper than than the official price because you go in and buy a drink there, that is not an official reduction, rather a deal you have made with the bar as a client of that bar.

for the we love closing tickets will be at a premium.

cheers

Back