Winter/Spring 2009

Rider

More specifically End of March....anyone know what clubs are open please, calendars, events etc etc....

And based on this where is the best area to be in???

Any info much appreciated.

Cheers, yes i see they seem to be the only club open all year round so Pacha it is then. We are there from Tues the 24th to Sat the 28th, hoping they will be open on the Thursday and Friday night.

Currently have a hotel booked in San Antonio which is the other side of the island. Though only 16km, do you think its best to stay in Ibiza town??

Actually im a bit confused now....one site says Pacha is in Avenida Ocho de Agosto, opposite the Marina in Ibiza Town. Another says Abadordo 330, San Antonio, Ibiza.

Which is right??

Actually im a bit confused now....one site says Pacha is in Avenida Ocho de Agosto, opposite the Marina in Ibiza Town. Another says Abadordo 330, San Antonio, Ibiza.

Which is right??
It's in Ibiza town. San Antonio is home to Eden and Es Paradise.

As for your other question, unfortunately I've never been out of season so I don't really know. Although I'd imaging that Ibiza town would have more going on out of season than San Antonio.

I'd wait for one of the more seasoned visitors to answer properly before making any decisions though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back