WINTER 2020-21 photos & videos

No. It's between Home Loos and Jack's.

There's plenty of bars like that, as you know, but tourists tend to be blinded by flashy bars covered by dodgy club posters and miss them...
Not me.. I'm out looking for the smallest beer on the island when I stay around there.. usually found were old lads gather a a hatch early in the morning..☹️ I miss that more than Mambos

I love seeing where all the oldies are in the morning. You know there'll be nice cheap coffee and nice cheep beer :)
Our rule of thumb is generally 'One Street Back' because you can avoid the tourist traps on the front (unless we actually want to go there) and find something really decent in most parts

I love seeing where all the oldies are in the morning. You know there'll be nice cheap coffee and nice cheep beer :)
Our rule of thumb is generally 'One Street Back' because you can avoid the tourist traps on the front (unless we actually want to go there) and find something really decent in most parts
??

The restaurant HL? Yes!
I know loos is Dutch owned and Julian was doing a great job in the absence of Big M☹️ hopefully Michelle is doing better ? what bar has €1 beer and tapas.the little Mexican place? Always liked that place..

Cold, windy and rainy saturday at the Mercadillo de Sant Jordi. Still beautiful though...

05.jpg

lmmaculada Sanchez

Beautiful!

Can you also see the sunrise from the same point in winter, or do you have to go to Torre de ses Portes for that?

Until when would that be possible?

To know everything about where and when to see the sunset in Ibiza, this book is a must have.
Beautiful book, I have it.
Easy to find in ibiza, or contact directly the author on Facebook.

To know everything about where and when to see the sunset in Ibiza, this book is a must have.
Beautiful book, I have it.
Easy to find in ibiza, or contact directly the author on Facebook.
Thanks for the tip, I seem to understand that this book is not for sale though?

Back