WINTER 2020-21 entertainment options

jockey club open daily between tomorrow 29th december and 10th january

133594875_10158271904949825_883722934389380031_o.jpg

KEEP ON SITTING on NYD at SOCIAL POINT (what was deus ex machina last year) daytime with tania vulcano & more

Who can tell me what events are planned for this Saturday?

there aren't many 'events' right now...

one idea is cuts&wines at alma / eat is life, port d'es torrent. with ida engberg & andy baxter this sat. booking essential, you'll find the info on cutsandwines insta.

else las dalias' hippie market or also at raco ibiza and roto they do lunch with music

Hola todos 👋 I’m Coming to the island for a week ( 10-17 of may ) was wondering if they are any small event with music during that time ?
happy weekend everyone

there might be a few small things. social point possibly. sunset at hostal la torre. raco ibiza. maybe roto ibiza

I will be on Ibiza from tomorrow until May 29th.
I am fully aware that unfortunately no parties are gonna happen soon. But can someone recommand any events in a beach club or bar with good music (house, tech house, deep house, techno) that at least gives a bit of party feeling?
I have been many times on Ibiza but mainly for clubbing, the beautiful beaches and the good food and don't really know which beach clubs or bars play good music.

Any recomandation is highly appreciated.

I will be on Ibiza from tomorrow until May 29th.
I am fully aware that unfortunately no parties are gonna happen soon. But can someone recommand any events in a beach club or bar with good music (house, tech house, deep house, techno) that at least gives a bit of party feeling?
I have been many times on Ibiza but mainly for clubbing, the beautiful beaches and the good food and don't really know which beach clubs or bars play good music.

Any recomandation is highly appreciated.

Thanks stivi. I've read this article already. It's a good overview of what is already open. But I don't know which location plays the best music or is the most party feeling one. And if there are specific days that are better at certain locations?

currently mostly on the weekends - say thursday to sunday.

alma eat is life might be an idea for you

1620987494175.png

or also las dalias on a sunday with igor marijuan...

I am thinking of going to Alma beach is life. Tomorrow is cuts & vines. Anyone knows who will be playing then? And has anyone already been there for cuts & vines...is it worth going?

Back