winter 2018-2019 clubbing forecast

55506878_2123748501251903_662626807102570496_o.jpg

Got a friend over in PDB for a week from 24th April with a couple of pals. I think PDB will be a little quiet then, so trying to find them some options to experience a bit of ibiza vibes.

So far I've got the 2 nights at pacha on 26th and 27th, and the night at heart on 30th. Any others that might fit the bill or recommends for places that might have a bit of life?

I suggested ibiza town, dalt vila and plaza del parque for bars on the friday/saturday, and if all else fails San an west end since they are likely to be over there at some point visiting CDM for the obligatory ibiza virgin Instagram post.

They asked about the Oceanbeat boat party on 27th April. It's all inclusive but quite pricey. I'm not big on boat parties myself and thought this seemed quite early in the year for one. Will they be the only ones on the boat?

they won‘t be alone on the boat, the fact not that much is going on makes those early season boats often quite busy enough.

also check if something‘s on at bora bora/el patio and at b12

Cheers Stivi, that's good to know. Didnt want to be all Captain Buzzkill on them, have given them some options. My personal recommend would be a boat to formentera, chill at beach/es Pujols then the opening party at la savina, boat back to ibiza town, then continue on at a small club in ibiza town or even pacha ?

Cheers Stivi, that's good to know. Didnt want to be all Captain Buzzkill on them, have given them some options. My personal recommend would be a boat to formentera, chill at beach/es Pujols then the opening party at la savina, boat back to ibiza town, then continue on at a small club in ibiza town or even pacha ?

if the weather‘s right they should definitely go with your advice!

Back