Winner holiday!!!!!

U

uber-funk

havent got the most amount of time to produce my long review. but heres a few points about my dream 2weeks!!!!!!

Best night: Release yourself- sanchez a pure 100% winner.Some of the tunes he mixed- amazing- unbeleivable!

Best day time event- Bora Bora- i was virgin to the bora dream in my previous visits to ibiza- however this year- we were there most days- quality.

Best moment- we met Paul Taylor (Retro) after he did his pre-party at itaca- Walked to eden with him- carried his records and he got us Vip passes. Qulaity- the most down to earth guy ever.

Best unexpected- i went to Play 2 to see Ratpack- Absolutly awsome- which i knew they were- but didnt no if they would go down at play 2 but they did- rocked the place- came out with my clothes drenched!!!!!!

Best Find- i dont no why but i have never seen the place Plastic down the end of west before- however this year when we wernt going to a club we chilled here- very cool place- good music.

The holiday was a winner- still suffering from post holiday deppression- i am strongly considering a return to the white island in september for a week.

"""""Can any body recommend the best time for me to go- i need to go and return on a staurday- so its either fly out on the 4th or the 11th""""

Jordan

Back