wine in clubs

303Head

This will be my first time to Ibiza and my honeymoon to boot! This may be a stupid question, but do they serve wine in the clubs. I say that because everything I see references beer and vodka lemons and my fiancee can only drink wine. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some weird thing on the island where that's the only drinks they serve. i know, i sound like an idiot.

Thanks.

yes they do...

No you are not an idiot. Im allergic to strong alcohol as well, they do serve wine at most places but expect it to be at least as expensive as a single drink like Vodka-Redbull or something in that style....

I had a bottle of white-wine in the VIP section in Amnesia last year, wauw! 180 Euros! But we were let in with no admission fee, so basically it was 80 Euros more we had to pay for the wine and we got the best seats, so it was worth it.

Have fun!
:eek:

plenty of people drink glasses of wine in the clubs.
Just make sure you don't jump around with a full glass of wne hehehehe!!!

80E for a bottle of plonk jeez! What about in other clubs - is more vfm to get a bottle of wine rather than glasses?

Dr Fox said:
Barbie said:
A glass of wine is about 10-12 euros.

With the current cost of water out there, this shouldn't be a shock....but........ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Fook mi....that's some mark up!

........and it doesn't even tend to be that nice wine :rolleyes: But needs must!

...they'll be selling Merry Down, Diamond White and White Lightening Cider next for 15 quid a bottle.....disgrace. Meths all around I reckon...far cheaper.

Dr Fox said:
...they'll be selling Merry Down, Diamond White and White Lightening Cider next for 15 quid a bottle.....disgrace. Meths all around I reckon...far cheaper.

Lol.........Thunderbird as well :p

Wine on the outside terrace at Pacha near the start of the night is always good :D

Apart from the eau de sewer smell,lol. Least that should be sorted this year!

N8,

that smell was sopposed to be sorted ages ago. I wouldn't hold your breath......well in this case...

How much is it usually for VIP for clubs??? Can you usually bypass the normal cover charge?

Back