Wimbledon 2011

They think it's all over .... it is now !!!

Djokovic did a great job tho' - well done that man.

Great play from the Serbian chappy, not vintage Nadal, sadly. Fell a bit short of a classic final, the US will be a fascinating competition. I would fancy Federer against Djokovic if they meet in America.

I thought for the first time, Nadal showed signs of the semi disinterest we see from Federer. Never seen Nadal make so many unforced errors, but fair play to Novak, more than a worthy champ.

Great play from the Serbian chappy, not vintage Nadal, sadly. Fell a bit short of a classic final, the US will be a fascinating competition. I would fancy Federer against Djokovic if they meet in America.

I thought for the first time, Nadal showed signs of the semi disinterest we see from Federer. Never seen Nadal make so many unforced errors, but fair play to Novak, more than a worthy champ.

Novak won and played better. Nadal could be hurt? I thought he would cruise to a win. He could have Haye toe?

He is on fire at the moment novak.. amazing level of form. The question is will be maintain this for months and years to come?

Still to be seen. Just shows how incredible it was for Fed to stay at the top of his game for so long.

He is on fire at the moment novak.. amazing level of form. The question is will be maintain this for months and years to come?

Still to be seen. Just shows how incredible it was for Fed to stay at the top of his game for so long.
Did you see that story about how Djokovic changed his diet? Apparently someone figured out he's got problems digesting gluten. Switched to a gluten-free diet and that's when the winning streak began (as if he wasn't good enough up to that point). Could be around for a while!

Back