Will you be there the first week in September?

J

jade jagger

We're on a mission to avoid horrible cheesy trance/hard house nights after disasters at Manumission a couple of years ago?

What do you reckon are the best nights that week?

Is the Xpress 2 night on the Tuesday worth going to?

How about The Pacha 30th Anniversary with Sacha?

SO many questions...

Is Bora Bora still fab and what do you reckon are the best day/nights?

Does anybody remember the original baeleric spirit (RAMPLINGetc.) and where on the island best typifies that- is it still,possible to hear DJ Alfredo/Jose Padilla in that week playing in a bar)

FINALLY... last year I got some free entry tickets to Pacha fram a bar in Ibiza Town- are there any bars you'd recommend that do this for DC10/pinup/Space- 50 quid to get into a club- no thanks!

Big Love

Jadex[/b]

I'll be at Cox on 2nd, Subliminal on 3rd, Underground and Cream on 4th, Pacha Sasha on 5th, home on 6th (not the club, the place I live).

hook19 said:
I'll be at Cox on 2nd, Subliminal on 3rd, Underground and Cream on 4th, Pacha Sasha on 5th, home on 6th (not the club, the place I live).

See you at Pacha on 5th mate! ;)

Sasha on the 5th, Def Mix with Kleinenberg next day, then Space, DC 10, Cocoon with Hawtin and home. Bring it!

1 week to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrive Fri 29th Aug - slinky or pure pacha, Sat 30th rest/KM5 ready for Sun 31st - WLS, Mon 1st DC-10, Tues 2nd COXY!!!, Wed go home. Getting very, very excited. 1 week to go!!!!!!!!1

Back