Will I need my wooly socks?

S

*Saffy*

... for night time .. when I come over in two weeks time?

saffy i live in mainland in front of ibiza, and right now its about 32ºc and at night i sleep naked
grinser045.gif
so i guess u wont need ur socks :)

El_Diablo said:
saffy i live in mainland in front of ibiza, and right now its about 32ºc and at night i sleep naked
grinser045.gif
so i guess u wont need ur socks :)

Take a wild guess that you can also sleep naked because of another reason... ;) ;)

Ok then Saffs, take ya woolies!!!!

Going to bed in just your wooly socks, how will your husband be able to control himself, he he. Bless ya xx

;) ;) ;)

IBIZALISA said:
I dont get the point of wearing clothes to bed anyway!!!

Love the nakedness :lol: :lol: :lol:

very true girl!
be at one with yourself especially when its 32 bloody degree's

wooly socks saffy???????? crazy gal, if you like them soo much take them but i can almost guarantee you won't wear them!
am i right ;)

Why don't you use them as handbags? :lol: , nah! just joking.

I'm not used to sleep naked. But yes, nights are already hot. I sleep with the window of my room open wide and ventilator, cos I don't have air conditioning. I always suffer the first hot nights of the year till I get used. Couldn't sleep till late tonight. :confused:

Hmm I have to wear my knicks else we would end up doing the naughties all the time ...

Is it toooo hot for THAT sorta thing ?

Saffy grins ...

Am kiiding about the wooly socks by the way ... however, the wooly balaclava is another thing ...

Sleeping Naked it the order of the day folks!!!!!

To be fair though, I never to PJ's or any of that malarky anyway!

Born Free...........etc.....

*Saffy* said:
Hmm I have to wear my knicks else we would end up doing the naughties all the time ...

Saffy grins ...

hey girly your on holiday with no kiddles make the most of it....its never tooooo hot for that sort of thing!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Saffy* said:

Saffy grins ...

Am kiiding about the wooly socks by the way ... however, the wooly balaclava is another thing ...

Yes does get a bit hot for "THAT sorta thing". Best time is after 5pm when the heat of the sun is cooling down a bit. Sorry if this is a little too much detail and sorry boyf if your reading this wishing I wasn't divulging stuff to complete strangers!!!

Now you are talking!

Less potential for being rumbled on the beach :oops:

Back