Will clubs let you out for fresh air?

I

ichy76

Except for Space (which only let's people out once) do other clubs allow you to leave for a time? Do they give you a stamp? How far are you allowed to wonder away from the club and for how long? (Do you have to stay near the club or can you go home and get a drink)?

Thanks,

Ichy

What all of them-even Pacha and Amnesia? Fantastic! :p

I'll have to master the art of sneaking in bottles of water down my trousers now. ;)

not sure about this year (I spent all the time in the club)

But a year ago they started to clamp down and only let people out after a certain time (amnesia-3am).

ichy76 said:
Except for Space (which only let's people out once) do other clubs allow you to leave for a time? Do they give you a stamp? How far are you allowed to wonder away from the club and for how long? (Do you have to stay near the club or can you go home and get a drink)?

Thanks,

Ichy

At Privelege, there is an outdoor area under the dome, where is kind of a "chillout" area....also, they have outdoor areas/bars there too. You need it! Manumission night was by far the HOTTEST club night i went to.....by the time i stepped outside under the dome it felt awesomely cool compared to inside! Aaaahhhh....... :)

Space

Oh yeah, Space let's u go out one time and come back in via your wristband. But only once. I didn't go b/c i couldn't tear myself away from the awesome music that was playing from the likes of Danny Rampling, Groove Armada, and the man himself, Steve Lawler!!! :D

I managed to go out of Eden for free and get back in numerous times in one night, popped into Garden of Eden for cheap drinks, although the guy did take the opportunity from my wearing a low cut top and stamp my chest!!! :confused:

well i was at cream on both the 5th and 7th (with radio1) and they let me out at 2am as stated above.

Back