wifi

zoestar

Hi wonder if anyone can help, we are looking to book a hotel for August, am bringing my computer obsessed little brother. I wanted to know some hotels (anywhere on the island) that have wireless internet access. Think there was a similar thread on here a while ago but cant find it. Does anyone know of any/have stayed in any hotels with wifi?:confused:

there are hundreds and hundreds of cafes that have it.

i'm pretty sure the fountains in san an is a wifi zone too.

don't pick your hotel just based on wifi, pick your shortlist of hotels and this can just be an additional factor in your decision

Following on the above, the wifi at Garbi hotel in Playa den Bossa is great. They refitted the hotel last year and put transmitters all over the building so you've got great reception even inside your room :D (before, it was good mainly on the balconies facing the pool and down in the bar area)

Nope. It's free if you stay there.

And even if you don't... one summer, a friend of mine staying next door in Bali Beach used to pop over with his laptop to the Garbi bar to check his email.

Nope. It's free if you stay there.

And even if you don't... one summer, a friend of mine staying next door in Bali Beach used to pop over with his laptop to the Garbi bar to check his email.

Which is what I might well do! 8) Assuming it's not too far away - I'm in Hotel Don Toni for a week from 15th. I don't mind paying for internet, but the cafes are often too hot and the hotels horrendously expensive. Cheers. :)

EDIT: Although actually it looks like a bit of a walk in the sun with a laptop - perhaps I'll try and find somewhere nearer with similar facilities...

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the hotels do Wifi and there is quite a bit of free Wifi around as well

Back