Wife has passed out.....

What the hell...what was the name of the bar that got raided??

What a crazy story!

Mate I ain't going to lie. I don't remember name. If you walk down the strip from the top then it's on the right hand side. Has a second floor with toilets straight ahead as you walk up the stairs.....

The wife's just informed that her eyebrows are actually tattooed on........Would have been an epic fail if I went for that.....

OMG! This post is making my day! Thanks for sharing :lol::twisted: Not sure what I would’ve done if it was my hubby....probably would’ve snuck out with him! If he went on his own, it would also have involved some expensive item. Possibly shoes....

OMG! This post is making my day! Thanks for sharing :lol::twisted: Not sure what I would’ve done if it was my hubby....probably would’ve snuck out with him! If he went on his own, it would also have involved some expensive item. Possibly shoes....

She's playing this one really well. I'm going to pay for the next 2 days we're here.....

Reactions: Liv
Okay guys. Update. And this isn't a joke.

Taxi to West end as I'm in San An.
Up and down the strip waiting for the offer of something extra than drink as I need a lift. But not off the usual offer you get on the streets.
Finally someone seems okay and we go into his bar/club.
Quick blast and it seems okay so I stay for a few drinks with occasional trip upstairs to partake as you do.
All is good getting to 2.45 in the morning.
Suddenly chap next to me drink goes all over me.
The police have raided the bar!! I'm like oh shit!
Everyone's backed up to bar while they search the floor around us.
Suddenly my phone rings! It is the wife! Where are you? She shouts.
Not right now love we're getting raided!!
In comes the sniffer dog! This ain't going well.
The bloke who sorted things in the first place is now looking at me to say. Well I see you for the first time and now my bars been busted!!! The wife is phoning again!! And a sniffer dog is fast approaching!! This isn't going well at all.
I take my place up next in queue. With things tucked right under sack trying to sort of cross legs. The dog has three runs at us and at one point sort of stops at me but then moves on. Phew!!
We get the nod to leave and I'm out of there. In the dog house at home which may be worse than getting nicked. And not even cheaper. This is going to cost a handbag. And the wife has expensive tastes in handbags.
So should have been an okay night mixing with the teenagers turned into a bit of a panic up.......
post of the week for sure!!

It's from last year mate. ;)

However, reading it again made me crack up just as much as it did the first time... What a story! ?

Hope everything worked out in the end with the wife and the handbags weren't too expensive.

Was last year mate. But a crazy end to the night.
It's from last year mate. ;)

However, reading it again made me crack up just as much as it did the first time... What a story! ?

Hope everything worked out in the end with the wife and the handbags weren't too expensive.

Ha. Yeah things are good. We're just over 3 weeks away from welcoming our daughter in to the world. However the expensive taste in handbags remain. Also she seems to have moved into the world of watches as well....

Was last year mate. But a crazy end to the night.

Ha. Yeah things are good. We're just over 3 weeks away from welcoming our daughter in to the world. However the expensive taste in handbags remain. Also she seems to have moved into the world of watches as well....
I feel happy and sympathy for you at the same time

Back