Why?

the feeling of being able to express yourself through music....

the joy when you hear THAT track

it's all about the music

it's all about the music and letting yourself go away from the normal life.
nothing beats a wicked tune and a great boogie.

get on down, like a sex machine

yeah it's about forgetting those troubles and the mundane part of your life for a few hours, dancing, good tunes, random chats, having fun with your mates. This is for me anyway. :D

i do all those things and don't go to clubs ( ok not much dancing these days)
tell me more

I'll sum it up in a few short points:
The music
The atmosphere
The booze
Meeting new people
Being with friends u love
Disconnecting yourself even for just a few hours from the outside world

I can name a few more, but i'll leave it for the rest of u to do it... ;)

Best thing about clubbing!

Stomping Choonz messing with your head
Big cheesy grin on your face all night
Losing yourself completely in the music
Random chats about all kinds of stuff with random people
Chillin out after Sweating your nuts off as you dance non stop for 6 hours.
Agreed, when 'That track' comes on which results in you almost comically going "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", especially when you get a big base dropout into a break.
Feeling at one with the crowd with no need for verbal communication.
Oh and losing it totally to a tune you've never heard before.

Bad things
erm, Posers are my no1 (you know the type, dance without passion trying to look good, get the ar*se if you accidentally bump into them, pretty girls in flash who just pout and expect you to worship them when you are just trying to have a good old dance!)
and the day after

Being able to leave all your worries behind and ride the vibe of happiness that overcomes u, letting the music fill every void in your body!! :p

When u are high and u seem to dance effortlessly, with style and charisma and u look around at all the shiny happy people and they drop a tune that just makes you melt inside and then you know that this is why you are alive today... this is what you live for... ;)

dance4life said:
Being able to leave all your worries behind and ride the vibe of happiness that overcomes u, letting the music fill every void in your body!! :p

When u are high and u seem to dance effortlessly, with style and charisma and u look around at all the shiny happy people and they drop a tune that just makes you melt inside and then you know that this is why you are alive today... this is what you live for... ;)

what shall i say more?? well spoken, d4l!! :D ;)

THE MUSIC>>>>> and I LOVE KNOWING PEOPLE ARE WATCHING ME DANCE: IT GOT ME ON PRIVELEGE TV :) SOMEWHERE

NIK

I like to get naked........... sh*t wrong message board!

I like clubbing for the tunes, and a good atmosphere were you can almost feel the electric in the air...

Not having to worry about all the B.S. in your life and just live.

[quote="dance4life" letting the music fill every void in your body!! :p[/quote]

Quite possibly the best possible answer to this question

Being free to express yourself in dance. Dancing all night long filled with happiness, and exuberance for life.

Back