Why Sunglasses Indoors???

There is a difference between really dark lensed sunglasses and the sunglasses with a slight coloured tint. To call someone a fashion victim for wearing them is to say your a fashion victim yourself for not wearing them, why should anyone conform to what other people want.
You should be able to wear whatever you like without being worried what people are gonna say.
I wear whatever i think i look good in, If its fashionable and it looks crap on me i won't wear it but if it looked good i would wear it.
Fashion moves on to different styles to keep things interesting, it would be boring if everyone wore the same clothes every year.
I think peoples main gripe with fashion is the money thing, If you can't afford to buy new stuff all the time then you are bound to get jealous of people that can.
Fashion should be fun, wear what you like and don't worry about what anyone else thinks as it is them who are the fools.

dfunky said:
There is a difference between really dark lensed sunglasses and the sunglasses with a slight coloured tint. To call someone a fashion victim for wearing them is to say your a fashion victim yourself for not wearing them, why should anyone conform to what other people want.
You should be able to wear whatever you like without being worried what people are gonna say.
I wear whatever i think i look good in, If its fashionable and it looks crap on me i won't wear it but if it looked good i would wear it.
Fashion moves on to different styles to keep things interesting, it would be boring if everyone wore the same clothes every year.
I think peoples main gripe with fashion is the money thing, If you can't afford to buy new stuff all the time then you are bound to get jealous of people that can.
Fashion should be fun, wear what you like and don't worry about what anyone else thinks as it is them who are the fools.

-Like to see anyone come up with an argument for that!

Who gives a shit whether people where them or not, would some of u SERIOUSLY not talk to someone -or ignore someone in a club, just because they had sunglasses on?!

pretty much everyone is a fashion victim of some sort... whether you dress is stylish, raver, ghetto, cyber, whatever.... we're all fashion victims...

All this talk about sunglasses.........Now I have to go shop for some new Gucci shades....... Peace........ 8)

What do you think of these????

i-1.JPG

Erick had a gucci pair like these from last year. I was gonna go with gucci, but my head is too small!

I like that line, but think im gonna go with the chanel 4025 or 4032

dfunky said:
To call someone a fashion victim for wearing them is to say your a fashion victim yourself for not wearing them

Not really, I wouldn't wear them because it would be difficult to see in a dark club!!!

Thats true, I don't wear dark ones in the clubs. especially a really dark one i'd end up bumping into walls,

HugoBoss,

They look really cool-just got myself a pair of D&G sunglasses and absolutely love them. Even had a chance to wear them all weekend cause of the good weather here.

The tan is coming along nicely! :)

hugoboss said:
What do you think of these????

Cool sunglasses 8) now, it also depends on how it fits your face. I returned a pair last weekend and bought a new pair of Paul Smith's that just felt like -me- as soon as I put them on.

Back