(why is there no easter plans thread?)

Well to be fair - an easter plans thread this late on a Thursday is a thoroughly disappointing situation to be faced with. :eek::lol:

... more like working our asses off and trying to avoid redundancy these days .......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

maybe we are growing up...... (that's what my Mum said to me on the phone when I told her Gardening is the new Ibiza this year... :oops::oops:)

Are you into gardering too Pups? :oops: :lol: :oops:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Yes - I embrace it

Hey you know me - I love all things green and plant like ;) :lol:

I had spare land that came with the house, and we hadnt done anything with so decided to reclaim it back from nature :lol:- its a bigger job than we thought.....

I figured we needed a project deadline and ordered everything we needed for the garden to be delivered in 21 days - we are now left with 11 days to level part of the garden and build a chill out area, screen it off, put up 2 x 5' benches & tables , lay 1 1/2 ton of garden stones - I would say gravel but its larger, more like beach pebbles, plant several bushes and build steps between the layers.... eek!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Yes - I embrace it

Hey you know me - I love all things green and plant like ;) :lol:

I had spare land that came with the house, and we hadnt done anything with so decided to reclaim it back from nature :lol:- its a bigger job than we thought.....

I figured we needed a project deadline and ordered everything we needed for the garden to be delivered in 21 days - we are now left with 11 days to level part of the garden and build a chill out area, screen it off, put up 2 x 5' benches & tables , lay 1 1/2 ton of garden stones - I would say gravel but its larger, more like beach pebbles, plant several bushes and build steps between the layers.... eek!!!!!

any photographic evidence steph, a la russ' pond:D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I will upload some pictures of my overgrown garden this weekend taken during the various stages and keep you updated on how long it takes to hack it back and prepare it for the summer ;)

Its definately lost its 70's look that's for sure...:lol:

Back