why doesnt anyone talk about Balearic People's Party?

Maybe because it's a party filled up mainly with Spanish people, and there are very few on here apart from me hehehe.

I've never been to that party, but some people told me it's a good party. I guess Privilege it's not entirely open though.

i went there to check it out... at around 2:30am it was less than a 1/4 full and music kinda sucked.

DJs Chus and Ceballos have achieved both of them a notable success all around Spain. They're the main promoters of the 'iberican sound'. I've seen a set of DJ Chus and another one of Ceballos and I liked both.

But it also depends on the place, the attendance, the atmosphere, the DJ mood..... and the people likings.

When I saw the set of DJ Ceballos, Sebastián Gamboa had played just before and I found him a little boring and too funky-ish and happy house, whereas Ceballos played a harder funky-house.

TigerVlc said:
DJs Chus and Ceballos have achieved both of them a notable success all around Spain. They're the main promoters of the 'iberican sound'. I've seen a set of DJ Chus and another one of Ceballos and I liked both.

But it also depends on the place, the attendance, the atmosphere, the DJ mood..... and the people likings.

I interviewed Chus a few months ago, nice chap.

hmmmm, probalby has something to do with its local touch and that there might be several other good things to do that nite. but be a liberation for the locals to have their "own" big venue so they wont have to be surrounded by tourists......? i dunno. i´d like to go, but prefer Privelege to be all open.

oooh.... just commenting... hed kandi was another party on sat that was all. but we also had def mix and retro. I just went to hed kandi :oops:

beethaboy said:
oooh.... just commenting... hed kandi was another party on sat that was all. but we also had def mix and retro. I just went to hed kandi :oops:

Hmmm, ok, I see now. :p

Taken from Lou's news.

Ok, so you really think you’ve “got down” with the Balearic vibe this year on your hols – you’ve seen the sunset at Café Del Mar, you climbed to the top of Dalt Vila and you’ve even sampled some Hierbas. But have you REALLY “got down” with the Balearic beat at Balearic People on a Saturday?

Rammed to the rafters every Saturday at Privilege’s 10,000 capacity all walks of people come to sample and relive some of the islands fantastic Balearic roots. Its not all about the DJs (shock, horror, I hear you cry – then what the hell is it about?!) but with David Moreno, Tania Vulkano and Bruno headlining to name a few, you can wipe that disappointed smile from your face.

With mad entertainers, circus performers, a real mix of cosmopolitan, beautiful folks and a few free drinks here and there, its no wonder that Privilege manager Juan has created a huge success and created something as it says… for the Balearic People.

Back