Why does the Sun = Freaks of nature??

mambobirdette

Just been sat in the park with a friend, minding my own business and an old man of about 70 has just come up to me with one of these in his hand

H4480G_Metallic_gold_hair_clip.jpg

asking if he could comb my hair :eek::eek::eek::eek::spank:

Oh and then goes onto say that it was free, it wasnt going to cost me anything :lol:

You get all sorts dont you :lol:

Jeez... you people get free stylists and free outdoor shower services and all you can do is complain.

Just been sat in the park with a friend, minding my own business and an old man of about 70 has just come up to me with one of these in his hand

H4480G_Metallic_gold_hair_clip.jpg

asking if he could comb my hair :eek::eek::eek::eek::spank:

Oh and then goes onto say that it was free, it wasnt going to cost me anything :lol:

You get all sorts dont you :lol:

Haha .. Just got your PM Mambo ... sounds like you are and yer mate made an ol' fella very happy ! :eek:

you'd be more upset if you weren't attracting the weirdos to you

"why don't they like me?"
"is there something wrong with me?"
"why is it other girls that get pested?"

:lol:

Clearly this is the person who is playing with your posts and your inbox.... :eek: :lol:

Sadly it isnt :lol:, said person has only just discovered this board, i think he got a bit bored at home one day and decided to 'check up on me', those were his words after telling him what i was up to the weekend as he claimed i was lying :?:lol:

Sadly it isnt :lol:, said person has only just discovered this board, i think he got a bit bored at home one day and decided to 'check up on me', those were his words after telling him what i was up to the weekend as he claimed i was lying :?:lol:

WTF :eek::eek::eek:

:lol::lol::lol: Clearly needs more of a life than this board is giving him :spank:

Back